Damn nauseators...

ieatcrayonz

http://www.wellsvilledaily.com/opinions/ed...als/x1775727503

Beware of the gadgets cops use and watch for lasers and nauseators

Are you aware of the gadgets cops now use? Lasers and nauseators are sold in cop catalogs and they get run on many of you taxpayers. They use them through the computer input and they come out through satellites and the towers. How many of your family and friends have been injured or fatally killed because of these harmful gadgets?

In February I walked out my back door getting zapped by invisible rays which burned by adenoids per the Holy Spirit. I lost large pieces of skin two days later and it caused coughing and vomiting. On February 18 my daughter and myself were both badly zapped at the Family Dollar parking lot in Wellsville. The tower above Dresser Rand I could see when looking in the direction my instant pain came from, plus the tower across from Long Vue was the direction of my other pain. I moved my vehicle as quickly as possible and got into heavy traffic which I believed saved us. Thank God

For several years now we’ve had this trouble. We fled our home sleeping in motels. But more and more towers went up, so we found sound proof our home the best we can. Up went metal sheets over many windows. Fortunately I have aluminum siding, which helps.

I normally don’t get headaches as a born again Christian, but the nauseator will cause it. A retired cop put a satellite behind my property. (It should have been up by his house if he used it for regular use). One night my children and I were watching t.v. when all of a sudden my head hurt. A black heavy bag was placed over the satellite and instantly my head stopped hurting. One way to test if it’s gadgets hurting you is move, turn around to a different side of your head or body or cover your head to protect it yet you make sure you still get fresh air to breathe.

I would love to make citizens arrests, but I need strong people to help me and one honest judge to prosecute.

I question if the towers need to come down, until all the harmful gadgets are confiscated and destroyed.

It is a law that we as citizens have every right to live comfortably and safely in our own home.

Sonya L. Cady

Scio