Dead man walking...

RayFinkle

You want the team to "Crowell" Murphy?

LOL! :lol:

Better to take care of it now than to "Crowell" him next year, eh? :lol:

BTW, you gotta wonder how Walker is taking all this. :unsure:

Once Peters assumes his duties, who'll be his backup? I know Bell is an option here but he's too raw. I forget who it was last year.

Once Peters assumes his duties, who'll be his backup? I know Bell is an option here but he's too raw. I forget who it was last year.

Chambers last year.

This year my guess would be that if Peters were to miss significant time they would move Walker back to the left side.

LOL! :lol:

Better to take care of it now than to "Crowell" him next year, eh? :lol:

BTW, you gotta wonder how Walker is taking all this. :unsure:

it was Chambers

My guess is Bell gets moved to the practice squad.

No way. I'd bet the house.

Matt Murphy isn't likely to be picked up by another team. Especially with his injury. Bell would be picked up. Tons of potential in this kid. Think about how long he's been playing football and how impressive he's been to date. His ceiling is way high.

This is the Bills we're talking about. Peters won't count against the roster for two weeks, if he's even ready to play by then. It's GUARANTIED that before he's activated someone will get hurt and go IR. Then it will only be a question of depth.

No way. I'd bet the house.

Matt Murphy isn't likely to be picked up by another team. Especially with his injury. Bell would be picked up. Tons of potential in this kid. Think about how long he's been playing football and how impressive he's been to date. His ceiling is way high.

Absolutely agree. There is no way we'd be able to keep Bell if we dropped him from the roster. He's looked MUCH more capable than first advertised and his potential is high. Murphy is injured and too small to be a full-time T.

It makes a LOT more sense to get Murph to take his surgery and IR him if they like him enough.

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6542

Peters currently sits on the Did Not Report list and does not count toward a roster spot. If and when he is removed from that list a roster spot will need to be created for him.

Until he passes the physical and is ready to play the Bills will not need to cut a player. I wonder if Bills need to pay him for game before he is fit to play?

It will be at least after first game and they will decide then - a player could be, cross your fingers not, put on IR due to an injury.