Some keys to winning Sunday...

bobinaz

IMHO, here are some things I think the Bills offense is going to need to do and be consistent at to beat the Seahawks. Granted, the Seahawks are coming in with some injuries to key players and are missing some due to suspensions, but I still think their defense is going to be a test for the Bills revamped OL. Yes, my suggestions are elementary, but in the past this team has shown it has a short memory. But here's to you Turk, get er' done.

1. TE needs to plan on getting rid of the ball quickly. Shorter passes could equal more YAC

2. The WR's and RB's need to recognize the blitz and pick it up by chip blocking, adjusting their routes.

3. Turk needs to be able to make the necessary adjustments throughout the game and at half time. If it means helping out the left side of the line with a TE, RB, FB or WR, then do it. TE can't play very well looking up from a horizontal position all game long.

4. Make the necessary yardage to move the ball, convert the 3rd downs, and wear down the defense. Thus keeping our defense fresh. Use the Steerlers preseason game as the blue print.

5. Don't force the ball; dump it off, throw it away.

I'm not the most knowledgeable about game planning, but probably stated the obvious here.

I don't know what the weather will be like, but if Hanna has her way, it could be a close game with a slick ball. This is going to be of the utmost to protect the ball for sure.

As for the losses of Crowell and Peters, I say let's give the team a chance and see what happens. There's been a lot of moaning about this player and that player, and why is the team doing this and not doing that. After the dust clears Sunday, we should have a good idea of what kind of team we have this season. If it's a crappy played game and the subs can't hold their own, hopefully the FO will have enough wits about them and make the adjustments.