Let's Talk About The Bills " Curse "

Mark VI

It was nice to break into the win column against the Fins but let's see what our heroes can do in Baltimore. The Ravens are missing their star RB, their starting Center, one of their starting WR's. Their QB is playing like stevestojan. Ray Lewis can only do so much.

It's time to step up and quit making the weak excuses. How about another dose of McGahee and some quick passes downfield. How about our own D stepping up and not folding in the 4th Quarter, on the road.

Will be a very interesting test. Ravens seem ripe for the picking, if we don't self destruct. Need to show we can win on the Road.

It was nice to break into the win column against the Fins but let's see what our heroes can do in Baltimore. The Ravens are missing their star RB, their starting Center, one of their starting WR's. Their QB is playing like stevestojan. Ray Lewis can only do so much.

It's time to step up and quit making the weak excuses. How about another dose of McGahee and some quick passes downfield. How about our own D stepping up and not folding in the 4th Quarter, on the road.

Will be a very interesting test. Ravens seem ripe for the picking, if we don't self destruct.  Need to show we can win on the Road.

79304[/snapback]

Havent we been saying this for years? I fully expect another penalty filled shoot ourselves in the nuts performance.

Last week we learned how to win.

This week we learn how to win on the road...in a dome...against a good D.

Baby steps, man. But we do the deed.

79397[/snapback]

In a Dome? Hope not, I'll be overdressed. I think the weather spoda be nice though. 70s down here in Richmond

Would it not be a bad option at this point,if you're looking for a fantasy running back,to look at the Ravens back up.. :D

I agree totally though,it's time for this team to step up,they have a real good opportunity to beat a team while their down a little right now and in the process maybe make our team look a little better...