All is not lost everyone...

JK2000

...but by no means is he a game changer or even an impact player. He's an average to above average linebacker who since he became a starter has been a member of some bad run defenses. I'd definitely rather have him start than Ellison but I don't think the drop-off is as steep as some people believe.

I think Crowell was a big part of the defense last year, but with Poz and Mitchell out there I don't think his impact will be missed nearly as much. I do worry about Ellison on the strong side though because he's 20 lbs lighter and I just don't think he's very good at shedding blocks.

I think Crowell was a big part of the defense last year, but with Poz and Mitchell out there I don't think his impact will be missed nearly as much. I do worry about Ellison on the strong side though because he's 20 lbs lighter and I just don't think he's very good at shedding blocks.

I thought I heard he beefed up, or am I thinking of someone else?

I just read this fantasy review. Ouch, that one hurt a bit. I was excited about this group of LB's this year.

That plays nicely into the Bills' hands as their linebacking corps is healthy and upgraded with Paul Posluszny and Kawika Mitchell expected to join Angelo Crowell in the starting lineup.

Good teams overcome adversity. We will be ok.

http://fantasynews.sportsline.com/fantasyf.../story/10959649