Douchebag Mike and Sh*thead Mike

ACor58

They both picked Seattle because "It doesn't snow in Buffalo in September".

I think Mike Greenberg is secretly the pupateer for Mike Golic, example:

Greenberg: "Hey Goli I think with Favre on the Jets they will be the team to beat in the AFC.

Golic: You're right Greeny!

Greenberg: Hey Goli, I had sex with your wife last night, boy was she great!

Golic: Agree 100% Greeny!

Greenberg: Hey Mike we shouldnt take callers on this show because intelligent people may call in with proper analysis and retorts.

Golic: Great point Greeny! we dont want that.

that show is the WORST and i mean the WORST sports talk show on TV....Mike Goldbergenstein is a little puke...and Golic is a puppet....he should have RA's with his brother on Saved by the Bell...The College years

I just happen to have it on in the office. Over the last three years, I think that they have picked the Bills maybe once. According to them, the Bills will lose every game every season.

Also, according to their picks, the Jets, the Eagles, the Browns and Notre Dame will win almost every week.

I would much rather listen to Steve Cszaban on Fox Sports. He is much better.

I just happen to have it on in the office. Over the last three years, I think that they have picked the Bills maybe once. According to them, the Bills will lose every game every season.

Also, according to their picks, the Jets, the Eagles and Notre Dame will win almost every week.

I would much rather listen to Steve Cszaban on Fox Sports. He is much better.

I prefer nails on a chalkboard, or a cholicy baby compared to those two.