Troll Control...

Zulu Cthulhu

I really don't understand how so many haters emerged in the three years since I started reading this board; It is kind of depressing how negative posts get constantly shoved up to the front page by the same 48 trollers sitting in their mom's basement crucifying the Bills front office every chance they get.

I really don't get it, but maybe I'm just not ignorant and inexperienced enough...injuries happen, pro football is a business (that's what the "pro" is for by the way). Listen I love 99% of you guys, especially eBall, and I know this is the place for criticism, but can you all at least get somewhat educated before sending your bong-hit saturated thoughts out to cyberspace for us all to squint at?

Before you criticize: yes I've played plenty of football at the collegiate level, and yes, I do write for a living.

I really don't understand how so many haters emerged in the three years since I started reading this board; It is kind of depressing how negative posts get constantly shoved up to the front page by the same 48 trollers sitting in their mom's basement crucifying the Bills front office every chance they get.

I really don't get it, but maybe I'm just not ignorant and inexperienced enough...injuries happen, pro football is a business (that's what the "pro" is for by the way). Listen I love 99% of you guys, especially eBall, and I know this is the place for criticism, but can you all at least get somewhat educated before sending your bong-hit saturated thoughts out to cyberspace for us all to squint at?

Before you criticize: yes I've played plenty of football at the collegiate level, and yes, I do write for a living.

I certainly have my criticisms of the Bills FO performance so maybe I'm a troll (though I guess I have been trolling here for over a decade since I first found my way to TSW when the D&C bulletin board melted down while I was in St. Louis for 7 months doing caregiver duty and TSW was a lifeline to normal life back in Buffalo.

I actually don't think that the FO is the lead problem since actually fish rots from the head down and the FO has actually seemed to me to do the team owners bidding and its actually Ralph's decision making that is the lead problem as he seems to be throwing nickels around as though they were manhole covers.

Part of the reason you are probably seeing more silly whining posts is because there are various legends in their own minds out there who for some reason feel they get some validity for expressing getting their panties all up in a wad about the Bills.

However, part of the reason is that I think part of this is a result of Ralph's sometimes odd and often anti-Bills fan fiscal management policy. My sense is that there is a systemic problem with him that he manages what used to be a sport that happens to also be a business as though it is a business that also happens to be a sport.

This is the same thing but a difference in emphasis that seems to often cost this team in game performance.

The unfortunate thing is that I look at situations like Crowell apparently failing to communicate about his perception of the severity of his knee and the coaches making incorrect assumptions about how he would manage this to the extent we ended up making final cuts which emphasized ST performance over back-up LB performance and we are gonna have to hit the waiver wire before the season even starts.

One miscue is a a bad episode. Even two may be a co-incidence. However, a third episode of a failure to communicate may well be a trend.

Whatever you feel about whose fault it is it is clear the Bills do not have a good communication regime with Jason Peters.

The Bills and Evans are still talking and saying good things on both sides.

However, the fact is that they have failed to make a deal and perhaps this is a third miscommunication that may add up to an FO habit of not communicating effectively with their players.

I certainly have my criticisms of the Bills FO performance so maybe I'm a troll (though I guess I have been trolling here for over a decade since I first found my way to TSW when the D&C bulletin board melted down while I was in St. Louis for 7 months doing caregiver duty and TSW was a lifeline to normal life back in Buffalo.

I actually don't think that the FO is the lead problem since actually fish rots from the head down and the FO has actually seemed to me to do the team owners bidding and its actually Ralph's decision making that is the lead problem as he seems to be throwing nickels around as though they were manhole covers.

Part of the reason you are probably seeing more silly whining posts is because there are various legends in their own minds out there who for some reason feel they get some validity for expressing getting their panties all up in a wad about the Bills.

However, part of the reason is that I think part of this is a result of Ralph's sometimes odd and often anti-Bills fan fiscal management policy. My sense is that there is a systemic problem with him that he manages what used to be a sport that happens to also be a business as though it is a business that also happens to be a sport.

This is the same thing but a difference in emphasis that seems to often cost this team in game performance.

The unfortunate thing is that I look at situations like Crowell apparently failing to communicate about his perception of the severity of his knee and the coaches making incorrect assumptions about how he would manage this to the extent we ended up making final cuts which emphasized ST performance over back-up LB performance and we are gonna have to hit the waiver wire before the season even starts.

One miscue is a a bad episode. Even two may be a co-incidence. However, a third episode of a failure to communicate may well be a trend.

Whatever you feel about whose fault it is it is clear the Bills do not have a good communication regime with Jason Peters.

The Bills and Evans are still talking and saying good things on both sides.

However, the fact is that they have failed to make a deal and perhaps this is a third miscommunication that may add up to an FO habit of not communicating effectively with their players.

It is hard to communicate with people who will not listen.

I am not sure that Ralph is holding this team back. I think he is the one who started righting a wrong he did by firing TD and hiring ML. I think we are heading in the right direction. Thanks to the moves that Ralph has made.

As to money I think we are paying who we need to pay. I think a LE extension will happen, if he wants it to happen. There has to be a balance between what people are worth and what they think they are worth.

We have a bright future. I think we will see that come sunday. We may not make the playoffs, but I believe we are nearing 1988-1989 type of team. We are nearing a Ronny Harmon drop away from a playoff win. I was 12 when that happened. I cannot wait to see my Bills return to glory!!!!!!!! The owner that did it then is the owner that is doing it now!!!!!!!!