This Team Might as Well Move Now

BenchBledsoe

I could not believe it when I heard that Crowell was put on IR for a 2-4 week injury. This amateurish front office is a joke. We have no real GM. Not hiring a real GM is a cheap/stupid move by the owner.

The Peters debacle and not getting Evans signed to an extension by now are tell-tale signs that the owner has one foot in the grave and the other out of town. Evans is as good as gone next year if we don't franchise him.

Bottom line . . . this team can no longer truly compete in the NFL. The playing field is so stacked against us that we fans will ultimately be frustrated to no end. I see where many posters talk up a good, optimistic view of things. But anyone that is being realistic and knows anything, realizes that we are playing extremely shorthanded. And trying to play as shorthanded as this organization does is no way to try and win. . . which we won't do much of.

I could not believe it when I heard that Crowell was put on IR for a 2-4 week injury. This amateurish front office is a joke. We have no real GM. Not hiring a real GM is a cheap/stupid move by the owner.

The Peters debacle and not getting Evans signed to an extension by now are tell-tale signs that the owner has one foot in the grave and the other out of town. Evans is as good as gone next year if we don't franchise him.

Bottom line . . . this team can no longer truly compete in the NFL. The playing field is so stacked against us that we fans will ultimately be frustrated to no end. I see where many posters talk up a good, optimistic view of things. But anyone that is being realistic and knows anything, realizes that we are playing extremely shorthanded. And trying to play as shorthanded as this organization does is no way to try and win. . . which we won't do much of.

EPIC FAIL!!!!

TRY AGAIN TROLL! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED !!!!! WE LOST OUR THIRD BEST LINEBACKER BOO HOO HOO

EPIC FAIL!!!!

TRY AGAIN TROLL! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED !!!!! WE LOST OUR THIRD BEST LINEBACKER BOO HOO HOO

If anyone's the troll it's you.

Crowell has been one of the team's most consistent performer over the years. To put him on IR for a 2-4 week injury is just plain asinine. Especially with this team's depth at linebacker.

This is a JV front office at it's best. It's the same front office that has produced one of the longest playoff droughts in the NFL. What do they get in return? Promotions!!! Each and every one of them! :thumbsup:

Crowell has been one of the team's most consistent performer over the years. To put him on IR for a 2-4 week injury is just plain asinine. Especially with this team's depth at linebacker.

This is a JV front office at it's best. It's the same front office that has produced one of the longest playoff droughts in the NFL. What do they get in return? Promotions!!! Each and every one of them! :thumbsup:

Well, this is supposed to be the playoffs or bust year. If they blow it again, we'll not have to look far for someone to blame.

opting for surgery 4 days before start of season when you have all off-season to do so is ok for you?

opting for surgery 4 days before start of season when you have all off-season to do so is ok for you?

"opting"??? You think he "opted" to get hurt???? He met with team doctors before deciding on surgery, what do you think they told him?

This is a contract year for Crowel, no way he willingly walks off that field unless he felt he had no choice. Seriously, if you really think he just up and decided, for no reason whatsoever, to up and have surgery, please explain why he would do that, what would be in it for him? Has anything this guy has ever done in his long history with team even remotely suggest that he would do what you suggest he is doing?

"opting"??? You think he "opted" to get hurt???? He met with team doctors before deciding on surgery, what do you think they told him?

This is a contract year for Crowel, no way he willingly walks off that field unless he felt he had no choice. Seriously, if you really think he just up and decided, for no reason whatsoever, to up and have surgery, please explain why he would do that, what would be in it for him? Has anything this guy has ever done in his long history with team even remotely suggest that he would do what you suggest he is doing?

i might be wrong, but wasnt that an injury that has hampered him quite some time now? kept him out of parts of OTAs and camp? at least ive read something about that here:

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6531

so, yes, i guess hes OPTED to do it now rather than months ago. i mean, this is nothing like merrimans who has the choice to try playing or sit. 2-4 weeks. man, he couldve done it in early august and wouldve been ready.

i might be wrong, but wasnt that an injury that has hampered him quite some time now? kept him out of parts of OTAs and camp? at least ive read something about that here:

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6531

so, yes, i guess hes OPTED to do it now rather than months ago. i mean, this is nothing like merrimans who has the choice to try playing or sit. 2-4 weeks. man, he couldve done it in early august and wouldve been ready.

Agreed, and as someone pointed out in another post, even though Whitner is become the leader of the D they normally don't strip the C off of a jersey without some reason for why that player is losing it...

All this over losing a LB with a knee injury? God, you need to get a new hobby.

Everything I posted was true, unfortunately for us fans.

No its your opinion. There is a difference. I usually just back out of these retarded threads but I feel compelled to say something.

The season hasn't even begun yet, the coin toss hasnt even taken place nor has the pre game meal or warm ups. Do yourself a favor take a step back and wait for the first snap. Then you can make all of the half ass judgments you want.

For 7 months we look forward to the season staring and all some people want to do is complain. ENjoy the season while it is here because it will be week 15 before you know it. We have a great young team and I for one cant wait to see what they are going to do.

Would you rather get dragged through the mall by your old lady on Sunday afternoons or would you rather watch your team and drink a cold one or twelve.

Its finally here.....I have been mumbling that 3 word sentence all week.

thank you GOD!