McCargo Trade?

Stenbar

Wait a minute.

If everyone hates the guy so much, why the suicide watch now that he's being shopped? If, of course, there's any truth to the rumor?

And if he's being shopped, do you really think he'll be out the door in 64 hours? (J.P. Losman, drafted in the same round as McCargo, was shopped virtually all off-season with no takers).

Assuming he's traded for another DT (a safe assumption), is it really going to affect the Sunday game if he really sucks that bad?

Or is all this rationality just getting in the way of a good-ol'-fashioned-group-wrist-slitting?

Carry on. We need the bandwidth.

No we did not try to trade JP

I want to keep McCargo unless we get good+ value

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he tell you when he was watching TV in the living room, and you were upstairs??

My dad is blind so he doesnt watch tv..I am 40 with 4 kids and a job..I was working and he called me to see if I had heard that...I was wondering if anyone else had heard it..

My dad is blind so he doesnt watch tv..I am 40 with 4 kids and a job..I was working and he called me to see if I had heard that...I was wondering if anyone else had heard it..

It was on my show. I'll have the audio link up shortly at www.buffalomainevent.com.

Did he tell you when he was watching TV in the living room, and you were upstairs??

Ron Francis was seen at the ....

Is this the kid who's dad also told him Denney was suspended for the first 4 games?

Nice job sticking your foot in your ARSE

It was on my show. I'll have the audio link up shortly at www.buffalomainevent.com.

Thanxs....At least my dad has some taste in what he listens too..

Stenbar is a solid poster. Thanks for backing him up Brad.

No problem. You could call it "sticking up for Stenbar" or you could call it "not letting WGR get credit for my interview." Either way is fine.

The audio is now up, btw. (www.buffalomainevent.com)

And no, I'm not on WGR. I'm on WECK-AM 1230 and WLVL-AM 1340 6-9PM M-F. The show also streams at my site.

Brad - Thanks for the heads up on the Graham interview. Here's a recap of what was said about McCargo.

Riter asked if there are any other rumblings around the team - Graham then says the following is just in the rumor stage.

He has it on "pretty decent authority" the Bills are shopping McCargo.

Graham doesn't think that Crow situation has anything to do with it. The Bills think they are pretty set at DT right now and a player like McCargo has decent value around the NFL and they are most likely looking for draft picks for next year not a player(s) that effect this year's roster.

All reports around league saying Stroud is playing like a monster right now.

I'd send MacCargo anywhere for a linebacker better than Ellison. Plus, I'd be willing to throw in a 4th, 3rd or even a 2nd depending on how good this LB is. But what team is willing to part with a starting LB days before the season starts?