Will They Be Waterboarded?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington...protesters.html

Prosecutors in Ramsey County, Minn., have formally charged eight alleged leaders of the RNC Welcoming Committee -- one of the groups organizing protests at the GOP convention in St. Paul -- with terrorism-related charges, The Times' P.J. Huffstutter reports.

Another fine victory in the War on International Terrorism!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington...protesters.html

Another fine victory in the War on International Terrorism!

Organized anarchists. :thumbsup:

Really, I can see how this fits the "anti-terrorism" statutes...which is the problem with the statutes. Their crimes (vandalism, assault, and arson) wouldn't be crimes without the statute? They're somehow worse because they were part of a political protest, thus the statute is required? Do we really need more laws to make something "more illegal" than it already is? Freakin' ridiculous...

Organized anarchists. :thumbsup:

Really, I can see how this fits the "anti-terrorism" statutes...which is the problem with the statutes. Their crimes (vandalism, assault, and arson) wouldn't be crimes without the statute? They're somehow worse because they were part of a political protest, thus the statute is required? Do we really need more laws to make something "more illegal" than it already is? Freakin' ridiculous...

Don't know if this anarchistic bombing plot is related:

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008/sep/0...tion-bomb-plot/

What these articles don't mention is that these terrorists and the ones in Denver had buckets of urine, knives, molotov cocktails and homemade things to disable buses by puncturing tires. Nice peaceful people!

What these articles don't mention is that these terrorists and the ones in Denver had buckets of urine, knives, molotov cocktails and homemade things to disable buses by puncturing tires. Nice peaceful people!

What if they know smething about a plot and won't talk? Should they be tortured? These anti-government libertarian extermists can be very dangerous, think Ok City

What if they know smething about a plot and won't talk? Should they be tortured? These anti-government libertarian extermists can be very dangerous, think Ok City

Anti-government libertarians? There's a new one. Seriously, we all know you like to get a rise out of posters here (AD being the target here). It's what you do. You troll. It's also gotten you banned and led to the creation of many alternate screen names with your same M.O.

WTF is wrong with you? Don't you have a job? Don't you have something else in your life that brings you joy?

Anti-government libertarians? There's a new one. Seriously, we all know you like to get a rise out of posters here (AD being the target here). It's what you do. You troll. It's also gotten you banned and led to the creation of many alternate screen names with your same M.O.

WTF is wrong with you? Don't you have a job? Don't you have something else in your life that brings you joy?

When did I get banned? I was unaware of that.

WTF is wrong with me---Could have a better diet I suppose. Too many chicken wings and beer

Job--Yes, I collect bottles when the weather is nice, fast food when its cold

Joys--Play hockey, work out a lot, I'm playing softball tomorrow! Banging the GF, reading too much, making idiots on the internet lose their temper over nothing