Why does the Jason Peters situation bother you more!

DIE HARD 1967

I would love to see if ANYONE has EVER done that before. And it's hilarious because Peters just doesn't fit the profile of a guy who even SHOULD be doing this. If it were Evans or Stroud it would make sense. But Peters?! No one knows who the hell Peters is except for sports analysts. He could disappear and no fan will know the difference in 5 years.

If I were him, I would want to prove my worth on the field before I never get to see the turf again.

I guess making the pro bowl or having the NFL Defensive MVP say you are the best he has faced doesn't count? :thumbsup:

OK, stop - that's "F" - right?

No, injury concerns are under B, because most people beleive that his silence is just his way of keeping the injury a secret.

so the tally is:

A - 0

B - 1.5

C - 1

D - 0

E - 1/2

Jim Kelly - 1

Linebacker - 1

Tight End - 1

Mickey - 2

other - 13

About right for a Peters thread

December 26, 2007 - The Buffalo Bills will look to finish the season on a high note this Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles, but will have to do so without Pro Bowl left tackle Jason Peters. Peters, who started the team's first 15 games, will be forced to sit out due to a re-aggravated groin injury suffered in Buffalo's 38-21 loss to the New York Giants...Unfortunately, week 17 isn't the only thing in question. The groin injury has hampered Peters all season and could ultimately keep him out of the Pro Bowl in February.

wow, he made the pro bowl even though he was "hampered all season". Maybe we should inflict sports hernias on all of our players.

Doesn't that mean that this selfish, peckerheaded bastard who cares only about himself and not the team played through an injury all season for the good of the team and, despite what you consider to be a terrible, terrible injury, still managed to be one of the best LT's in the NFL? So that is what he did for the team and the fans.

I can see why you are in such hurry to get rid of him. :thumbsup:

Oh, and thanks for helping demonstrate just how special a player he is, I couldn't have written anything better myself.

I guess making the pro bowl or having the NFL Defensive MVP say you are the best he has faced doesn't count? :thumbsup:

No, it doesn't - partly because he's spent too much time dancing with the stars, but mostly because neither he nor anyone else has seen Peters move, run, lift, or play a down of football since this...

December 26, 2007 - The Buffalo Bills will look to finish the season on a high note this Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles, but will have to do so without Pro Bowl left tackle Jason Peters. Peters, who started the team's first 15 games, will be forced to sit out due to a re-aggravated groin injury suffered in Buffalo's 38-21 loss to the New York Giants...Unfortunately, week 17 isn't the only thing in question. The groin injury has hampered Peters all season and could ultimately keep him out of the Pro Bowl in February.

Now, since we're obviously going to continue this debate in yet another thread, can we please save some time and space by confining ourselves to just the letters? In other words, every time you say, "What about 'A', or 'B'," I can just come back and say, "No, 'C', or 'D'," etc., etc.

It'll save you, me, and everyone reading this schitt a whole lotta time as we won't have to type or read the same arguments over again for the millionth time!

See above - cody's got the right idea :lol:

wow, he made the pro bowl even though he was "hampered all season". Maybe we should inflict sports hernias on all of our players.

Doesn't that mean that this selfish, peckerheaded bastard who cares only about himself and not the team played through an injury all season for the good of the team and, despite what you consider to be a terrible, terrible injury, still managed to be one of the best LT's in the NFL? So that is what he did for the team and the fans.

I can see why you are in such hurry to get rid of him. :thumbsup:

Oh, and thanks for helping demonstrate just how special a player he is, I couldn't have written anything better myself.

Why'd you call him a "bastard"? :lol:

Has Peters been drug tested? Where and why is this guy hiding? I don't recall ever seeing anything like it. It is as if he is still injured, hiding something or completely lost his mind. The Bills took this guy from obscurity to the Pro Bowl. Something seems very strange.

I have not been invloved in most of the Peters threads and debates. The only thing that I did was provide Eugene Parkers phone number for people to call.

I have not been invloved in most of the Peters threads and debates. The only thing that I did was provide Eugene Parkers phone number for people to call.

Yes - I only asked you to stop 'cause you introduced a new choice "F" into the mix and I just needed you to stop so I could make a mental note of the new option - there were only choices "A" thru "D" in the original post, then cody introduced a choice "E" , and I was having a bit of trouble keeping track.

Personally, I think the correct answers are A, D, and your F.

Plus - as Mickey seems to think - Peters is a "bastard". :thumbsup: