Why does the Jason Peters situation bother you more!

DIE HARD 1967

We have been through these situations before but they seem to be rare in Buffalo.

99% of the time the player reports by Friday, so they will not miss a game check.

This is the first time in 42 years that I am mad at a player, and this is kind of new for me.

I simply have NEVER hated a player before and that is BIG NEWS FOR ME PERSONALLY.

Name me 1 past or present Buffalo Bill that has drawn more hatred from the fans while still under contract?

Why do you think that is?

A. 3 years remaining on present deal.

B. No contact with players or coaches.

C. We finally have a good team and this guy COULD screw it up.

D. Are we just tired of players that put money above all else.

I think it may be A,B,C and D .

Perhaps you don't want to talk about it anymore but I am new to this board and I am not here all the time.

What is your opinion?

Who was the last Bills player who sat out the minicamps, OTA's, and entire preseason while having three years left on his contract AND all indications pointing to him not ending the holdout until a significant portion of the season has passed?

Who was the last Bills player who sat out the minicamps, OTA's, and entire preseason while having three years left on his contract AND all indications pointing to him not ending the holdout until a significant portion of the season has passed?

I would love to see if ANYONE has EVER done that before. And it's hilarious because Peters just doesn't fit the profile of a guy who even SHOULD be doing this. If it were Evans or Stroud it would make sense. But Peters?! No one knows who the hell Peters is except for sports analysts. He could disappear and no fan will know the difference in 5 years.

If I were him, I would want to prove my worth on the field before I never get to see the turf again.

I bet you 1 million pesos that Peters has not recovered from his groin injury. At this point, that is the only logical reason for his holdout.

That, and he is getting TERRIBLE advice from Eugene Parker. (Then again, Parker only gives a sh-- about himself).

I bet you 1 million pesos that Peters has not recovered from his groin injury. At this point, that is the only logical reason for his holdout.

That, and he is getting TERRIBLE advice from Eugene Parker. (Then again, Parker only gives a sh-- about himself).

OK, stop - that's "F" - right?

December 26, 2007 - The Buffalo Bills will look to finish the season on a high note this Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles, but will have to do so without Pro Bowl left tackle Jason Peters. Peters, who started the team's first 15 games, will be forced to sit out due to a re-aggravated groin injury suffered in Buffalo's 38-21 loss to the New York Giants...Unfortunately, week 17 isn't the only thing in question. The groin injury has hampered Peters all season and could ultimately keep him out of the Pro Bowl in February.