Culpepper to retire

RLflutie7

Should have retired about 20 sacks ago.

For sure. He's pretty much been retired the last couple years. I was kinda laughing at NFL Sirius saying they had "BREAKING NEWS!" Thinking maybe something big like Peters back in the fold or something. Culpepper? Who gives a $hite.

Good luck to him. Culpepper played hard, and gave it what he had. I don't think anyone could call him a bum on the playing field.

Born in prison and raised by a foster grandmother. The guy overcame quite a bit. I loved it when he tore up the Fish last year.

This is most likely a Favre "retirement", he'll be back once there's a team the needs a QB mid-season. Remember when Culpepper first was signed by Miami? They instantly became the team to beat and legitimate contender for the SB. I know he was coming of a serious injury and there were questions about his health, but it kind of reminds me of Favre signing with the Jets.

I was listening to the sirius nfl channel when they announced this as "breaking" news. Where is the news? A former NFL QB who won't sign a contract to be a backup(he had at least 2 offers, GB and another team) and turned both down because he wanted to compete for a starting job. He was unemployed the entire offseason and is still unemployed today. Who cares! The season starts tonight and Shein and Wilcots couldn't stop droaning on about Culpepper.