Whoa! Obama is going on Bill O'Reilly tonight?

JK2000

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit, O'Reilly acted pretty professional and didn't just cut him off like he usually does when someone doesn't say what he thinks they should. Both got good points in at times. I'm intrigued to see what the rest of the interview sounds like. There's nothing wrong with spreading it out over a period of nights, it's just good media business.

I have to admit, O'Reilly acted pretty professional and didn't just cut him off like he usually does when someone doesn't say what he thinks they should. Both got good points in at times. I'm intrigued to see what the rest of the interview sounds like. There's nothing wrong with spreading it out over a period of nights, it's just good media business.

I think you need a stopwatch to determine who talked more.

Yeh, it wasn't until after the fact that he really panned Obama. Didn't get a chance to see the second part of the interview nor O'Really's flailing closing interpretation.