Whoa! Obama is going on Bill O'Reilly tonight?

JK2000

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, I always hated how the candidates were forbidden from communicating.

It's largely because the CPD is a joke. There was a good piece written by Condoleeza about the 2004 debates sponsored by the CPD, and the various rules and regulations.

Essentially, the two major parties are locking third party candidates out of the debates.

Watched the first part of the interview....O'reilly is tough on him...and Obama finally admits the surge is "working beyond our wildest dreams"....I give Barack credit...He hangs tough. Should be a good interview in whole.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html...ww.foxnews.com/

well as you say it should be interesting to watch the rest of it....

I was wondering where this interview was made, this is one curious photo hanging on the wall they have... (what is is? a power plant by night?)

well as you say it should be interesting to watch the rest of it....

I was wondering where this interview was made, this is one curious photo hanging on the wall they have... (what is is? a power plan by night?)

yea..Looks like a cheap hotel room or something. And some uncomfortable chairs too.

I hate how O'Reilly is dragging this out for ratings like he did with the Howard Stern interview.

This was done for ratings in the first week of Sept, before the new TV season starts? Ok, genius.

This was done for ratings in the first week of Sept, before the new TV season starts? Ok, genius.

You really believe that O'Reilly has split the interview into 4 parts for any reason other than getting people to tune in 4 separate nights? By the way I'm not criticizing him for doing it, it's smart on his behalf. It's just annoying.

You really believe that O'Reilly has split the interview into 4 parts for any reason other than getting people to tune in 4 separate nights? By the way I'm not criticizing him for doing it, it's smart on his behalf. It's just annoying.

And by the way if Obama has said important things in the rest of the interview as O 'Reilly announces it, it's almost a professional fault as a journalist to keep it secret till Monday...

And by the way if Obama has said important things in the rest of the interview as O 'Reilly announces it, it's almost a professional fault as a journalist to keep it secret till Monday...

He said that he asked him about Ayers and Rezko and that Obama didn't dodge the questions.

Whoever said O'Reilly was a professional journalist?