So, exactly how many beers to do I need to bring?

stevestojan

I will be flying into sunny, beautiful Buffalo, NY next friday. I will be at Perkins at 6:00am Sunday morning to meet up with EndZoneCrew for breakfast, and start tailgating at about, what, 7:30am Joe? After a couple hours there, I will be heading to Lot 1, Pole 6 (and I ALWAYS get lost trying to find it, and end up half-tanked asking a cop, who never knows either - I guess I should look for the field house) where a bunch of friends from Fredonia will be meeting up (basically the reason for me coming home). And I will of course stop by Pole 6 (which all these years I must have been partying right next to you guys and not known it!). Now, as far as i can tell, that's alot of people I need to have a beer with.

So, roll call for a beer before the Arizona game - and don't worry, it will be ice cold, and not too cheap! :blush:

For the umpteenth time they renumbered the poles it is 5 this year

79109[/snapback]

They RENUMBERED the poles?

Oh, christ-on-a-crutch! How the hell am i supposed to find it now?

What is Lot 1, Pole 7?

Is it the Toyota Camery, # 419?

If you're walking, just face the front door of the field house, then start walking to your right. You'll cross one driveway and go into the next lot. Along the row against the road on your left will be the famous Ken Pinto. Somewhere over to your right in the next row will be a scattering of TBDers. There's a map somewhere on this site that shows Lot 1 and how to drive into it off 219.

If you're walking, just face the front door of the field house, then start walking to your right.  You'll cross one driveway and go into the next lot. Along the row against the road on your left will be the famous Ken Pinto. Somewhere over to your right in the next row will be a scattering of TBDers. There's a map somewhere on this site that shows Lot 1 and how to drive into it off 219.

79170[/snapback]

the funny thing is, once im on the lot, I know Im there, but its like Lot 1 is hidden... Ill be fine! Thanks :blush: