seattle RT

BeastMode54

We had better see something from Kelsay.

I'm sure he'll hug plenty of qb's this year no need to worry. Personally I'd like to see Fewell move Schobel around, not strictly lined up at rde. Use him at lde. Hands off the ground. Like a lot of good passrushers are used. I'd like to see a pass rush line on 3rd down. Move Denney/Kelsay inside Ellis/Schobel on the outside, kind of like what the bears did with their dends and what the giants did last year. As far as Ellis himself goes. I expect as the year progresses he'll see a lot of situational pass down playing. Which is exactly what we need him to be.

So the list of players out for the Seahaws is: RT Locklear, OC Spencer, DT Bernard, WR's (likely) Branch, Engram and Obomanu, and nickel CB Jordan Babineaux, and Matt Hasselbeck hasn't played all pre-season.

The Bills BETTER win this game.

So the list of players out for the Seahaws is: RT Locklear, OC Spencer, DT Bernard, WR's (likely) Branch, Engram and Obomanu, and nickel CB Jordan Babineaux, and Matt Hasselbeck hasn't played all pre-season.

The Bills BETTER win this game.

No kidding. We've got our own problems, but that's just ridiculous. We had better take this one.