Howcome when I view the active users (of TBD)

Beerball

Google is always watching, always judging...

If Google begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Google may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Google should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the designers of Google and its parent company, Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.

Ingredients of Google include an unknown glowing green substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Do not taunt Google.

:angry:

I sometimes see Google.com, and it isn't underlined like a normal user's name is? Does this mean that somewhere someone is googling about the Bills and they've been directed here?

Google knows all. Google sees all. Google always was and always will be! :angry::wallbash:

Because you touch yourself at night.

:lol::lol:

Now that was uncalled for! :worthy:

nothing wrong with the morning

Morning has broken like the first morning,

Blackbird has spoken like the first bird.

Praise for the singing, Praise for the morning,

Praise for them springing fresh from the world.

Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlit from heaven,

Like the first dewfall on the first grass.

Praise fore the sweetness of the wet garden,

sprung in completeness where his feet pass.

Mine is the sunlight, Mine is the morning,

Born of the one light Eden saw play.

Praise with elation, praise ev'ry morning,

God's re-creation of the new day.

You know why I haven't gotten one serious response? Cause youse is stupid, dats why.

You want a serious answer? Well, you GOT a serious answer buddy:

I think its because the new version of the board probably accommodates Google's archiving and indexing services without making it get an account (if you search the member list for Googlebot, it doesn't show up, and I don't recall seeing it recently).

I think its because of the new version of the board probably accommodates Google's archiving and indexing services without making it get an account (if you search the member list for Googlebot, it doesn't show up, and I don't recall seeing it recently).

Thank you!

Thank you!

Seriously? A guy with a scary avatar like that shouldn't youse terms like "thank you", "please" or "if you don't mind."

That's a very serious avatar you got there beery! Take advantage of your new found "scariness" and just tell people what you want. No thank youse, no pleases, just embrace your innner ogre and say what you mean and mean what you say.

You know why I haven't gotten one serious response? Cause youse is stupid, dats why.

Ummm, riiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhtttttt. :thumbsup: I'm sure it has nothing to do with you. :w00t:

I think its because the new version of the board probably accommodates Google's archiving and indexing services without making it get an account (if you search the member list for Googlebot, it doesn't show up, and I don't recall seeing it recently).

Why did you ruin our fun. :w00t:

I thought it had something to do with crayonz, silica gel, and gay hamsters