Was Last Night's GOP convention lame or what

I could only enjoy listening to him, the rest were boooring.

All the republicon automatons last night were sticking to their well scripted lines regarding the Palin fiasco; "Breath of fresh air, executive experience, mooseburgers."

It made for extremely tedious television.

I tuned in briefly, and watched on CNN because they were the only coverage I could watch in HDTV. It lasted all of 29 minutes when McCain pulled out of a scheduled interview because he didn't like the way CNN interviewed someone in Palin's camp, and CNN proceeded to spend the next 28 minutes pissing on McCain's decision to leave them high and dry.

Thought it was funny, but it will cost him as CNN continues to push the fact that discussing Palin's pregnant teen daughter is a critical part of this election.

To be fair, they gave the same amount of coverage to John Edwards when he was screwing around on his dying wife.

Oh, wait. Got that wrong. Sorry.

Dunno, I'm watching as much of the Republican convention as I did the Democrats convention, which is slightly less than what I watched of the Olympics

Caught Ron Paul's rally on C-SPAN tho :thumbsup:

Unfortunately Ron was the BEST candidate out of all that was offered up by the two parties. Like they say garbage in garbage out

I

To be fair, they gave the same amount of coverage to John Edwards when he was screwing around on his dying wife.

First I am not defending Edwards he just proved he is just a scum bag like most politicians. However his wife is not dead and was in remission at the point of the affair. If you want to claim she was dying you can claim we all are dying since each of us is getting one day closer to the end point.

I tuned in briefly, and watched on CNN because they were the only coverage I could watch in HDTV. It lasted all of 29 minutes when McCain pulled out of a scheduled interview because he didn't like the way CNN interviewed someone in Palin's camp, and CNN proceeded to spend the next 28 minutes pissing on McCain's decision to leave them high and dry.

Thought it was funny, but it will cost him as CNN continues to push the fact that discussing Palin's pregnant teen daughter is a critical part of this election.

Oh, wait. Got that wrong. Sorry.

Edward's not running for anything, if it was 2004 and his affair became public I think the media

would be all over it

Tonight's speech topics

Rudi Guiliani: "A noun, a verb, and 9/11".

Mitt Romney: "I spent 44 million and all I got was this lousy speaking slot". T-shirts available in the lobby.

Sarah Palin: "Abstinence-only makes the heart grow fonder, and the belly grow bigger".