The Dutch Have An Intelligence Service

/dev/null

Sorry to interrupt the slutty teenage girls with moms that fish without a license and dads that had a dui 20 years ago forum with this bit of world news

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...icle%2FShowFull

The topic the article is disturbing enough, but to add insult to injury....the Dutch have an Intelligence Service? :D

Every country in the world has an intelligence service. Only the left believes otherwise.

Is anyone really surprised? If it happens McCain will be the pres. and WWIII is right behind. Yipee!

I'm glad to be out of the service now. I almost re-enlisted about a year ago then I realized there are a bunch of reckless morons running this country.

Thank you for your service to the country, and thank you for getting out.

I dunno, manipulating the foreign press certainly is in the CIA's bag of tricks. The AIVD? may be in cahoots with this, it wouldn't be the first time. Not sure what the objective would be, but then again, if it is them, we aren't supposed to. One thing I can think of is making the Iranians question the loyalty of the people around their WMD programs(and let's cut the BS, they are trying to develop nuclear weapons). The premise being: if the Dutch have this info, how did they get it? This may create delays in the production schedule while they look for spies, or whatever it is they do. The best thing is if they get the Iranians to go after the wrong people = creates all kinds of havoc.

Then again, it could just be as it appears. Who knows? The Dutch are quite capable of running an operation like this. They have had a sound intelligence service and military since WWII. Their SF units are well known and feared/respected with good reason. They work with the British all the time, to the point where it's really kind of hard to tell the difference between the two.