Recommendations for FF cheat sheet?

Hardy Pyle

yah, I may have out smarted myself and taken Witten when I should have taken a receiver. I just figured that Witten is just like a receiver and alot more depth at receiver. And I didn't really like any of the receivers. And since you have to start one TE I thought take one of the best on a high scoring team.

3 QB's on a 14 man roster? Might be excessive. I don't think Witten is going to give you value considering what you could have had. Where people chatting and saying WTF? Usually top tier TE's don't go until R4 or R5 at the earliest.

okay...the picks are in! I got #2 selection...in a 12 man league.

A rookie's picks.....

1) Adrian Peterson......A obvious pick unless its PPR (westbrook)

2) Jason Witten............F are you kiding me? Terrible pick- assing on a stud wr or RB here really dooms you

3) Willie Parker...........D wont be in on passing downs and might lose goal line carries-not a recipe for success

4) Phillip Rivers...........F I've never seen this guy drafted this high ever, terrible pick

5) Marvin Harrison,,,,,,,A Worth the gamble

6) Kevin Smith (DET),,,,B...He will start on a bad team-but there offense might actually improve without Martz

7) Lee Evans (YAY FOR ME!) A Great pick

8) David Gerrard A Better than Rivers

9) Eli Manning F If only because you dont need 3 qbs, better off taking on a flier on a rb

10) DeAngelo Williams C+.....Others like him more than me, as I think Stewart will be secial and will be the goal line back over Williams

11) Ray Rice B+ McGahee's a turd- Rice will see much more action than people seem to realize

12) Donte Stollworth B+ ...nice late round flier....will be given lots of space to roam because of Edwards and Winslow

13) Jags Defence You need one good choice

14) Rian Lindell. You need one

Comments appreciated. The first pick overall was LT. And I really wanted to take Brady...but relied on the advice of this board....and waited to take a defence and kicker in the later rounds. BTW, the Bills defence was not drafted.