My series take

gantrules

Congrats to the BoSox.....

But, honestly, I feel worse for the Yanks fans b/c I know how you feel right now.

Everyone is talking about pivotal points of this series on the drive in. But, I thought the momentum changer was in game 4 when the Yanks had one out, runners on third and second and Arod up in a 4-2 game. All he had to do was put the ball in play and a run would have scored. He struck out and the Yanks didn't end up scoring a run. This run would have basically clinched the series for the Yanks but the postseason rookie couldn't get it done.

Also, I gotta say Sheff just flamed out when it was crunch time. I was wondering if it was going to happen. He did it for the last two years with the Bravos and seems to try to hit the ball 400 ft. when the team gets in a hole.

As far as the pitching goes....they can say all they want that Mariano blew two games...but that game when it was first and third no one out was not his fault. It was on Gordon.

Lastly, can someone explain to me how the curse has been lifted if the BoSox still are without a WS ring???? It seems that on the drive in that is all they were talking about.