Local TV game offerings

stuckincincy

This will be my 3rd year of tabulating what games are broadcast in the Cincinnati market. I like to know what the "Powers That Be" decide what is important to me...i.e. what has the best possibility of making their cash registers ring. :P

I've little doubt that DAL and NE* will be foisted upon me again. I expect a lot of Jet ball - Favre Power. :thumbsup:

GB sans Favre might be a dark horse.

"2007 Final results:

Listed below are appearances on my tv in the Cincinnati area. Note: PIT playing CIN counts as 2 appearances, not 2 games. I do not vouch for the accuracy of my tally.

AFC North – 43 appearances of an AFC North club on tv (CIN's division).

CIN - 16

PIT – 11

BAL – 9

CLE - 7

AFC South – 14 appearances.

IND – 10. 10 games and countless Peyton Manning commercials. :beer:

TEN – 3

JAX – 1

HOU - 0

AFC East21 appearances.

NE* - 10. How nice. :thumbsup:

NYJ – 4

BUF – 4 (would have been 3 but for the bump of the 2nd NE* game)

MIA – 3

AFC West – 12 appearances.

SD – 5

DEN – 4

KC – 3

OAK - 0

NFC North - 16 appearances.

GB – 6

CHI – 5

MIN – 4

DET - 1

NFC South – 14 appearances.

NO – 4

ATL – 3

CAR – 1

TB – 1

NFC East32 appearances.

DAL – 11. A day without DAL is like a day without the Sun... :bag:

NYG – 8

WAS – 7

PHI – 6

NFC West – 18 appearances.

SF – 7

SEA – 6

AZ – 4

STL - 1

OAK and HOU were shut out here. TB, STL, JAX, DET and CAR only got 1 showing. CHI fell into the toilet. I still remain surprised that GB wasn't rammed down the local throats - a mere 6 games - I am used to 10 or so.

The NFC East was relentlessly shown. They remain the non- AFC North King here. They made a miscalculation with those 7 SF games…the ‘niners didn’t pan out."

As someone said in the other thread, the Sunday 4pm game tends to be "free Dallas Cowboys sunday ticket" game.

We dont have too much diversity here in Tally. We get TB/Atl on Fox and Jax/Mia on CBS. And then Dallas at 4pm.