who the fug is Brandon Meriweather?

Beerball

I agree with the Ball O Beer, that is not a compliment, it's a backhanded shot at the Bills that was thrown out there to try and keep the attention off of the pats* . I agree though i think it's not a compliment and i can see why it would piss people off

"Buffalo is the team to beat," said Meriweather, trying to deflect the attention on his team while making a case for the Bills, who went 7-9 last season, which was good for second in an otherwise hapless division that also included the Dolphins (1-15) and Jets (4-12).

I'm sick & tired of pats* BS. How's about meriweather STFU! We don need his stinkin gratuitous BS*.

I agree with the Ball O Beer, that is not a compliment, it's a backhanded shot at the Bills that was thrown out there to try and keep the attention off of the pats* . I agree though i think it's not a compliment and i can see why it would piss people off

You guys are ridiculous. Rather than saying, "We're the team to beat, no one is going to stop us," he decided Buffalo was the next best team in the division and said they are the team to beat. Just a simple comment, no harm done.