Listen To Kawika impatient fans

VJ91

Great article in today's News on Kawika Mitchell. I like his attitude. Here's a quote:

“Last year taught me patience,” he said. “It’s a long season. You’re going to have ups and downs. Someone is going to have to be strong through those down times. It taught me to respect everybody, but fear nobody. I feel like I’ve been there. I know what I’m doing at this point and I feel I can help other people feel the same way.”..." Like I said, it’s a long season. You’ve really got to take it one game at a time, or at least break the season down into four-game quarters.”

That's from one of the defensive starters from last year's upset Super Bowl winners. So when I hear posters out here claiming that the Bills have to win at least 3 of their first 5, or that they looked bad in the preseason, or that they have to win the opener, I laugh. Mitchell and the Giants just barely went

3-2 in their first 5 games last season, they easily could have been 2-3. I'm glad the Bills have Kawika to help the youngsters understand what so many fans don't....that you can get hot anytime during the 16 game marathon and make the playoffs and beyond, even if you have yet another slow start.

So if the Bills end up 1-3 after the first 4-game quarter, Kawika Mitchell will be in the locker room to flash his SB ring and remind the kids to not give up on the season as quickly as their fans do.

That doesnt mean we can just say o well we lost the first three games. Id rather not face adverstity this year and just kick ass all year

:beer:

Kinda the way the Pats fans went through last season?

Except the kicked ass farted at them in the last game.

Mitchell is a great pickup should keep things even keel in the lockerroom.