[closed]Another Peters thread...but here's the thing

SuperBills12

Peters coming back this year I think hurts us...There's something to be said for chemistry especially on the OL...We have no clue if Peters is in shape and how long it will take him to learn a revised playbook let alone integrating himself back into the team

Let's see what the starting 5 OL can do this year...I for one am not as concerned as I ought to be

GO BILLS

I know I'm padding my posts with BOOOS, but they deserve them........

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Peters coming back this year I think hurts us...There's something to be said for chemistry especially on the OL...We have no clue if Peters is in shape and how long it will take him to learn a revised playbook let alone integrating himself back into the team

Let's see what the starting 5 OL can do this year...I for one am not as concerned as I ought to be

GO BILLS

Not concerned? I am. He's the best player on the team, playing the second most important position in football.

Not concerned? His job is to protect the blind side of our young, developing, and injury-prone QB.

I'm super freaking concerned!

And terrified.

GO BILLS

I totally agree. I would never want a pro bowler playing any position on my team. Those guys suck! Not to mention... one month of training camp is a way better opportunity to build chemistry with teammates than playing together for an entire season like last year. What a dumb idea that was!

Get your head out of your you know what.

I would like to offer a second on the BOOOOOO, and officially apologize to all members of this board for posting to a Peters thread. But I will take sick-one-of-the-best-nfl-talents talent over "chemistry" all season long, and I don't care if he reports Saturday afternoon, I look forward to Jason playing and him being gone much longer only hurts us.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.