(OT) The LOST thread

duey

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My DVR cut off the last minute of the show when Jack was talking to the criminal woman, anything happened at that point?

FYI, it was ABC's fault for running past 9 pm.

Yeah, same here. I was *not* pleased. If you're going to go past a certain time, then you have to officially make the schedule go over as well.

CW

My DVR cut off the last minute of the show when Jack was talking to the criminal woman, anything happened at that point?

FYI, it was ABC's fault for running past 9 pm.

78787[/snapback]

Nah...she just asked where the hell he was, and he said he just had to take care of somethings. The scenes from next week were pretty interesting. Lots of dissension in the camp, it seems.

Scenes from the next episode:

The chinese (or was it Korean) guy attempts to kill the black man after he sees him talking to his wife. They handcuff the asian guy to the airplane until they can figure out why he try to kill (apparently drown) the black dude. The last thing they give away is the black guy about to swing a giant axe-looking-thing at the asian man. (although i think he is just gonna cut the handcuffs off).

Anyway, next weeks looks good. This show is getting weeeird... and i like it.

Yeah, same here.  I was *not* pleased.  If you're going to go past a certain time, then you have to officially make the schedule go over as well.

CW

78794[/snapback]

When they upgraded my DVR, I noticed that I can set it for a few minutes past the hour, i.e. 9:05 rather than 9:00 pm. Can you do that with TIVO?

That bald guy isn't randy quaid is it?  my wife seems to think so, but i am pretty sure it isnt.  it was a pretty good episode, i need to get more into that show.

79084[/snapback]

That actor is Terry Quinn, Randy Quaid looks nothing like him.

When they upgraded my DVR, I noticed that I can set it for a few minutes past the hour, i.e. 9:05 rather than 9:00 pm.  Can you do that with TIVO?

Yeah, you've always been able to do that with TiVo. But you shouldn't have to; if a show says it ends at 9, it should end at 9. Plus, if you pad your recording by a few minutes, you won't get to record anything at 9 if you wanted to.

CW