schouman back on the job

youbotymyboty

Any status on Fine? When he might return? I'd have to think sooner rather than later, if he's on the roster and not IR.

If by "later" you mean next season, then yes, sooner rather than later.

I think he'll probably miss the first month.

If by "later" you mean next season, then yes, sooner rather than later.

No, by "later" I meant past mid-season. I can't believe they figured he'll miss over half the season and still keep him on the active roster.

I think he'll probably miss the first month.

That much I figured. When they say "indefinitely," it says at least 4-5 weeks to me. Beyond that time however is when you consider putting him on IR.

No, by "later" I meant past mid-season. I can't believe they figured he'll miss over half the season and still keep him on the active roster.

I know, I was only teasing.

:devil:

Bills round up shows him practicing. They quote slick-dick saying he should be ok for Sun.At least his clears up the TE roster decisions.

I read also that Murphy returned to practice but he's 3 weeks away from being cleared to play?? So you have a low-round rookie in Bell as your lone backup OT going into the opener??

Furthermore, they kept only 6 LBs, including a recently converted Corto, with 2 of them (DiGiorgio & Corto) missing practice on Sunday and Jauron saying they SHOULD be available for next Sunday?? Are they just holding them out as long as they can as prep for the opener??