Mario Haggan

RB Henry suspended for at least one year by NFL

NFL.com Wire Reports

Former Broncos running back Travis Henry headlines a list of 11 free agents that have been suspended by the NFL, reports NFL Netwok's Adam Schefter.

Their suspensions will begin immediately and will last until they are reinstated by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. The suspended players are eligible to be signed by any club, but must be signed no later than 4:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday of any week and the signing club must make room on its 53-player Active List for at least one business day.

The suspended players: Adrian Awason, DE, 4 games; Jonathan Clinkscale, G, 4 games; Tony Gonzalez, WR, 4 games; Mario Haggan, LB, 4 games; Travis Henry, RB, at least one year; Luke Petitgout, T, 4 games; Dexter Reid, DB, 4 games; Darrion Scott, DE, 3 games; E.J. Underwood, DB, 4 games; Jimmy Williams, DB, 5 games; Cedrick Wilson, WR, 1 game.

I'm assuming Tony Gonzalez is the Colts receiver.

RB Henry suspended for at least one year by NFL

NFL.com Wire Reports

Former Broncos running back Travis Henry headlines a list of 11 free agents that have been suspended by the NFL, reports NFL Netwok's Adam Schefter.

Their suspensions will begin immediately and will last until they are reinstated by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. The suspended players are eligible to be signed by any club, but must be signed no later than 4:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday of any week and the signing club must make room on its 53-player Active List for at least one business day.

The suspended players: Adrian Awason, DE, 4 games; Jonathan Clinkscale, G, 4 games; Tony Gonzalez, WR, 4 games; Mario Haggan, LB, 4 games; Travis Henry, RB, at least one year; Luke Petitgout, T, 4 games; Dexter Reid, DB, 4 games; Darrion Scott, DE, 3 games; E.J. Underwood, DB, 4 games; Jimmy Williams, DB, 5 games; Cedrick Wilson, WR, 1 game.

I'm assuming Tony Gonzalez is the Colts receiver.

The article says these are free agent suspensions! Neither the Colts WR, or the Chiefs TE is a free agent. Is there another in the leauge?

my guess is we've seen the last of Henry in the NFL

i would like to know what denver pulled last year to save travis last year......remember travis got in trouble last season.failed a drug test and fought it and won.i have a feeling the league took pity on the broncos and let travis play.as soon as the season ended the broncos cut henry.now henry gets suspended again for a year.if he truly just skirted a suspension ..how could he go right back out and get into trouble?what a dumb azz........go bills!

i would like to know what denver pulled last year to save travis last year......remember travis got in trouble last season.failed a drug test and fought it and won.i have a feeling the league took pity on the broncos and let travis play.as soon as the season ended the broncos cut henry.now henry gets suspended again for a year.if he truly just skirted a suspension ..how could he go right back out and get into trouble?what a dumb azz........go bills!

If I remember correctly it was something like this: Travis failed his test, then the league bungled something about the follow up, like ignoring his request for appeal (retest) that had always been granted to players previously. After he turned to the Players' Union, they granted a hair test a couple weeks later, he came up negative, and the punishment was dropped. As for the dumb azz part... yeah, pretty sure he tested positive for that, again.