Happy birthday Mrs. Ball

Beerball

My much better half is celebrating her birthday today. She's managed to stick with me for 24 years, don't know if that's a compliment to her or not, but I'm better for it.

HBD Babe! :thumbsup:

Give her a happy birthday wish from us, and maybe next time, she can make the road trip w/ you.

My much better half is celebrating her birthday today. She's managed to stick with me for 24 years, don't know if that's a compliment to her or not, but I'm better for it.

HBD Babe! :thumbsup:

24 YEARS!! That brick that hit her just before you proposed really has lasting effects doesn't it!! :worthy:

Happy birthday to your much better half....and I haven't even met her.

I think we should try an experiment. Let's all have our significant others post under our names for one day. It would be interesting to see how similar (or completely different) those posts would be.

Happy birthday to your much better half....and I haven't even met her.

I think we should try an experiment. Let's all have our significant others post under our names for one day. It would be interesting to see how similar (or completely different) those posts would be.

That would be very interesting.

:thumbsup: Unfortunately she doesn't have the freedom to post while at work the way I do. :worthy:

HBD Babe! :devil:

Listen cheap-o; if you give her a box of Werther's originals for her birthday, I am going to find out. I will tell her than Ginny gave them to you.