Tights ends play for game one

bobinaz

If Royal is the only healthy TE for the season opener, what effect will this have on the offensive game plan? With some plays calling for a 2 TE set, will there be an extra WR on the field or will Barnes move to the line to fill the void? Here's another twist, what if Walker can't handle the left side on his own and they're forced to put the TE over on the left side for help, that's going to limit Edward's options if there isn't a 2nd TE on the field.

IMO, they should have put Fine on the cut list, sign him to the practice squad (if that was an option with him being injured) and kept one of the two TEs that they cut. Or kept 4 TEs. Hopefully having the 6th WR will balance things out.

Let's hope Peters gets into town, and maybe that will help the left side's issue while there is only one TE and if Walker has issues with any stunts the defensive coordinator throws at him. But who knows, maybe Walker will be okay out there alone on his island.

First of all, you can't possible think that you're going to "sneak" your current 4th round pick through the waiver wire. That would be just idiotic to lose your 4th round pick because of some stupid stunt like that. I thought we'd keep an extra TE as well, but this cutting Fine crap really needs to stop.

I think there will be more moves to come. Either 1.) Schouman will be available for the game, giving us two TEs, or 2.) We will make some more roster moves and get another TE in here before Sunday. I just don't see us going into the game with only one TE. Also, if Royal is going to help block, I think he'll be over on the right side where Chambers will be on the leading NFL sack leader in Kerney. That will be a scary matchup, IMO.

First of all, you can't possible think that you're going to "sneak" your current 4th round pick through the waiver wire. That would be just idiotic to lose your 4th round pick because of some stupid stunt like that. I thought we'd keep an extra TE as well, but this cutting Fine crap really needs to stop.

I think there will be more moves to come. Either 1.) Schouman will be available for the game, giving us two TEs, or 2.) We will make some more roster moves and get another TE in here before Sunday. I just don't see us going into the game with only one TE. Also, if Royal is going to help block, I think he'll be over on the right side where Chambers will be on the leading NFL sack leader in Kerney. That will be a scary matchup, IMO.

who's the 4th round pick they are sneaking through?