Bryce Fisher

dschewe

I was suprized to see Bryce Fisher starting for the Rams. I was pulling for him when he was a Bill. We waited for him to complete his commitment with the airforce and then he was released. There have been a lot of examples over the last few years of Bills player who didn't cut it here but went on to start on other teams. It seems to point to the poor position coaching in the recent past.

Does Todd Collins have it sweet or what? He has been in the league for 10 years now and only plays during preseason. Sure it would be better to be a probowl player but he has collected a nice pay check and had great seats for all the games. javascript:emoticon I remember going to a game where he beat Dallas. From the way KC played last night he may end up with a super bowl ring.

the fact that bryce fisher and erik flowers are seeing significant playing time w/ the rams is not so much an indication of their "success" after leaving buffalo as it is a sign of the rams' problems on defense. schobel is light years ahead of both fisher and flowers, and the kelsay/denney two-headed monster is no worse.

that said, i was always rooting for fisher as well. good for him.

Archived