Larry Tripplett

JM57

AXED by the Seahawks today.

Oof.

I still think Tripplett is better than McCargo because at least he made a rare play, whereas McCargo is basically invisible. No matter how you look at it, these were two Levy blunders. :worthy:

I still think Tripplett is better than McCargo because at least he made a rare play, whereas McCargo is basically invisible. No matter how you look at it, these were two Levy blunders. :worthy:

Do you even watch the games? McCargo is known for a couple great plays every few games... while not being very consistent.

Levy was much better at drafting players, than picking FA's. At least Levy & current management saw when a player isn't working out and got rid of them quickly, instead of hanging onto them like Donahoe did. Levy built for the long-term, Donahoe built for the short-immediate future and falied.

Do you even watch the games? McCargo is known for a couple great plays every few games... while not being very consistent.

Yea because a 1st round pick is expected to make a "great play every few games" and be inconsistent. You must be a scout for Matt Millen in Detroit. I watch EVERY game including this preason where McCargo had zero impact against 2nd and 3rd stringers. I also read the paper and have heard Perry Fewell question McCargo's motivation. Dude's being outplayed by 5th rounder Kyle Williams. What games have you been watching son? :worthy:

Yea because a 1st round pick is expected to make a "great play every few games" and be inconsistent. You must be a scout for Matt Millen in Detroit. I watch EVERY game including this preason where McCargo had zero impact against 2nd and 3rd stringers. I also read the paper and have heard Perry Fewell question McCargo's motivation. Dude's being outplayed by 5th rounder Kyle Williams. What games have you been watching son? :worthy:

Being outplayed by Kyle Williams, and possibly being a bust overall, doesn't change the fact that McCargo has at least shown he can make a play every now and then, which you originally were saying he couldn't. He did make a few plays in the backfield last year, and the previous year before his injury. I've all but given up on the guy just like you, but he's still better than Tripplett, 'cause he does occassionally get his name called.

McCargo also started his career off with injuries. He has shown flashes at times. Maybe he's a late bloomer like Drew Brees, and Ashton Youboty? Only time will tell.

McCargo very quick but is kinda undersized- but this is the part I don't get, he's also rolly polly- Tommy Harris is quick and undersized but he's carved out rock- McCargo is carved out of puddin- he blamed his foot injury for lack of conditioning - but wtf is his excuse now.