My pics from the Bills/Lions game

Just Jack

Nice shots, Jack...all right if I collect up the Jills shots and distribute them to the fans and the squad as a whole? You'll get proper credit of course

At the risk of incurring Philster's wrath, I've got to say I'm rather unimpressed with the 08-09 squad. I'm sure they're all wonderful gals, but as a group they fall short in the "hotness" department. Too harsh? Sorry, but that's what pro cheerleaders are supposed to be -- eye candy.

This photo really cracked me up. Every other bio shot is pretty typical, but for some reason poor Jamie decided to "prowl."

Matter of opinion...or maybe you should just see the optometrist. They're a bunch of knockouts....and there's a few of our rookies who really stand out, IMO.

Anyway, they're more than just "eye candy"...at least to the people who don't think with the small head 24/7. They're ambassadors for the team as well as role models for young girls

Matter of opinion...or maybe you should just see the optometrist. They're a bunch of knockouts....and there's a few of our rookies who really stand out, IMO.

Anyway, they're more than just "eye candy"...at least to the people who don't think with the small head 24/7. They're ambassadors for the team as well as role models for young girls

I hear ya...to each his own. Like I said, I'm sure they're great gals, but I disagree that how they look isn't the most important characteristic for a professional cheerleading squad. College is a completely different story.

Role models for young girls? I always tell my girls when you grow up you can wear short skirts and belly tops so that guys can whistle at you while you dance. That's only you keep your grades up though.

At the risk of incurring Philster's wrath, I've got to say I'm rather unimpressed with the 08-09 squad. I'm sure they're all wonderful gals, but as a group they fall short in the "hotness" department. Too harsh? Sorry, but that's what pro cheerleaders are supposed to be -- eye candy.

This photo really cracked me up. Every other bio shot is pretty typical, but for some reason poor Jamie decided to "prowl."

I for one think it's great that Buffalo had the courage to put a legless cheerleader onto its roster.