Mike Gandy

Got_Wood

My answer is he's a little better than Gandy- Dockery is a pretty good Pass blocker but he is no where near the run blocker I was expecting- In fact I have to admit I was wrong about Dockery and Walker- Dockery is not as good as I expected and Walker is better than I expected.

Playing with a rookie QB and RB, on a line in its first year together... I thought he was very good. I mean Lynch had over 1100 yrds in just 13 games, and the line gave up the least amount of sacks in club history.

With Peters, year 2 for them will be even better. The line as a whole will be considered one of the better units in the NFL.

If there is a weak link, its Fowler...no question. With a quality center, this line could be awsome.

Playing with a rookie QB and RB, on a line in its first year together... I thought he was very good. I mean Lynch had over 1100 yrds in just 13 games, and the line gave up the least amount of sacks in club history.

With Peters, year 2 for them will be even better. The line as a whole will be considered one of the better units in the NFL.

If there is a weak link, its Fowler...no question. With a quality center, this line could be awsome.

I'd rate the best run blockers as Walker, Peters, big drop, Dockery, more drop, Butler, even more drop Fowler- Paul Hamilton always says he's confused as to why the Bills line can pass block well but they can't run block- I think it's kinda simple the Bills have two guards built more like tackles 6,6 330 Dockery and 6,7 315 Brad Butler - unless he's much stronger it's gonna be really hard for a 6,7 315 guy to get great leverage on a 6,3 320 guy.

Here we go...the OL experts are out in force again.

I'd like to know how many posters on TSW really have any clue at all what they're talking about when they "evaluate" OL play. Seriously. I know I don't, which is why I rarely comment on it.

I believe most are talking out of their asses.

I'd like to know how many posters on TSW really have any clue at all what they're talking about when they "evaluate" OL play. Seriously. I know I don't, which is why I rarely comment on it.

All you need to know is that Gandy has cement blocks for feet.

I believe it too.. but it all follows a really simple formula: If he is on the Bills OL, he sucks, as Gandy was the butt of many critical comments. When he is not, he is an upgrade over [fill in name of current OL whipping boy here]. The use of specific names of players make the analysis sound so much smarter.

This is an outstanding comment on your part. We don't know shyt about evaluating players at nearly every position.