Sarah Palin in 1988

As a Channel 2 sports anchor in Anchorage.

Three things I'd like to point out here:

1) She was a hottie back then, too. A late 80s haircut, but a hottie nonetheless.

2) It must be Alaska. The first story was on the Iditarod.

3) The name of the YouTube poster is "barackobamaworld". I have no idea what that means, just wanted to point that out.

Here is what I like about the Hail Mary play.....Biden is a solid guy, but he tries to be the cool cat all too often. If the VP debates go for a while, it is only a matter of time before Biden makes a sexist comment. Not in a harmful way, but one that could be spun in your typical workplace sexual harrassment suit sort of ways. Then the media jumps on it.

It's going to happen to some degree....I don't think it can turn the election, but it will happen. He can't contain himself that long. And I like the guy.

Here is what I like about the Hail Mary play.....Biden is a solid guy, but he tries to be the cool cat all too often. If the VP debates go for a while, it is only a matter of time before Biden makes a sexist comment. Not in a harmful way, but one that could be spun in your typical workplace sexual harrassment suit sort of ways. Then the media jumps on it.

It's going to happen to some degree....I don't think it can turn the election, but it will happen. He can't contain himself that long. And I like the guy.

He even made one when he accepted the spot from Obama....something about his wife having a PhD.....

I agree... That is why you have to vote for Biden even more!!

:worthy:B-)

As a Channel 2 sports anchor in Anchorage.

Three things I'd like to point out here:

1) She was a hottie back then, too. A late 80s haircut, but a hottie nonetheless.

2) It must be Alaska. The first story was on the Iditarod.

3) The name of the YouTube poster is "barackobamaworld". I have no idea what that means, just wanted to point that out.

Good find, she had (maybe still has) a Canadian-ish accent that reminds me of the McKenzie Brothers. That said, she probably got that job based on looks and not on merit of being a sports fan.

Good find, she had (maybe still has) a Canadian-ish accent that reminds me of the McKenzie Brothers. That said, she probably got that job based on looks and not on merit of being a sports fan.

Heck, her whole career is based on her looks... She has a journalism degree and was what? A mayor of town with less than 10k in it... Then Gov.

:worthy:B-)

I'll say this: that was an all-encompassing sports report like none I've ever seen. I guess that's an Alaskan thing since there's nothing local going on.

A little disappointed with the lack of Cuse-Pitt analysis though.

What do you mean nothing local. The beginning of the segment was on the Iditarod.