ellis vs. bennett

I know it's very very very early on in their careers, but I haven't seen much of Ellis. I have been watching hard knock Cowboys on HBO and Bennett looks like a beast. I know a fair amount of people were disappointed with a DE pick instead of TE.

Well, Bennett was taken at the end of the second round by Dallas, so we wouldn't have been able to draft him anyway.

The question should be Bennett v Hardy

They have Witten. Bennett is just future trade bait.

not really, Dallas runs a lot of two tight end sets especially in the redzone

I doubt they spent a second round pick on a guy that just plan on trading in the future. Dallas passes like crazy and needed another TE because they traded their backup to Miami so why not go out and get another playmaker for their offense

I know it's very very very early on in their careers, but I haven't seen much of Ellis. I have been watching hard knock Cowboys on HBO and Bennett looks like a beast. I know a fair amount of people were disappointed with a DE pick instead of TE.

I have watched too - plays like a beast, but seems dumb as a rock...

no offense but those people are fairly stupid. With that said. It still would've been nice to have gotten a te. I really thought we were gonna at least get Rucker in the 4th before the browns traded up to nab him. Teams like washington/cleveland/dallas all take potentialy good te's. In Dallas's case I think a potentially very good te and we get derek fine who's now injured, and have to rely on schouman and royal. Well now Royal and courtney anderson with schouman also injured. I really just don't have hope anymore for the bills to ever get a receiving threat at the position, unless it happens by complete accident.

not really, Dallas runs a lot of two tight end sets especially in the redzone

I doubt they spent a second round pick on a guy that just plan on trading in the future. Dallas passes like crazy and needed another TE because they traded their backup to Miami so why not go out and get another playmaker for their offense

plus they really don't have any WRs besides TO