SeaHawks and Several Other Tickets have Been released...

taterhill

I just pulled up several groups of 4 for the Seattle game....

Bills Single Game Tickets on Ticketmaster

Thanks for the heads up.

When I checked there were only extreme nosebleeds available for 2 and up but there are some singles in the lowers.

BTW how do they charge $77 for a ticket in sec 109 (not counting the $5.50 extortion fee) when the face value of my season in 114 is $70?

Thanks for the heads up.

When I checked there were only extreme nosebleeds available for 2 and up but there are some singles in the lowers.

BTW how do they charge $77 for a ticket in sec 109 (not counting the $5.50 extortion fee) when the face value of my season in 114 is $70?

Simple: we get a discount by buying the season package. Always been that way.

Simple: we get a discount by buying the season package. Always been that way.
Let me restate: IMO it's BS that they charge $77 for a ticket in sec 109 (not counting the $5.50 extortion fee) when the face value of my season in 114 is $70?

1) Their intent is most likely to lower the resale value of ST which is petty.

2) They are losing 10% of 56K tickets. Should have taken this step prior to exporting the games.

3) If you are going to keep the discount take it off the preseason game (formerly games) so we don't feel so raw about paying full value for a worthless game.

Sorry for the hijack taterhiill. Consider it a bump. :thumbsup:

Let me restate: IMO it's BS that they charge $77 for a ticket in sec 109 (not counting the $5.50 extortion fee) when the face value of my season in 114 is $70?

1) Their intent is most likely to lower the resale value of ST which is petty.

2) They are losing 10% of 56K tickets. Should have taken this step prior to exporting the games.

3) If you are going to keep the discount take it off the preseason game (formerly games) so we don't feel so raw about paying full value for a worthless game.

Sorry for the hijack taterhiill. Consider it a bump. :thumbsup:

I hear ya..the Sabres do the opposite...the face on my Sabres Leaf season ticket will be about $85...my cost...$20

Thanks for the heads up.

They spread the cost over the regular season and preseason. Making regular season games look cheaper.

Hey thanks a ton. I just got 4 in 139 row 17 for the opener 5 minutes ago($58 a piece)! Looks like they are releasing player/vip tickets now. I have been monkeying with this all day waiting to see when they would do that. Thanks so much for the heads up. :thumbsup: