I am MY BROTHER'S KEEPER

As much as Obama is trying to seem like a real bleed-heart to help everyone, I must admit his radio commercial tonight had me laughing. He said emphatically, from a speech, "I am my brother's keeper!" Ohhhh reeeeeaaaaalllly? How's your brother keeping in Africa? How well are you taking care of him?

Really what he should have said is "I am your brother's keeper" meaning how he plans on stealing from us and giving it to others. If Obama gave a rats a** he would send off $1,000 to his brother.

What infuriates me in this 2 minute radio commercial is all this talk of changing lives and really caring is that he doesn't care at all. How this man is even considered without any real requisite experience shows how far we have fallen.

This is not a vote for McCain speech either. At least we know McCain is a corporate sell-out, it's just Obama's use of the words "fat-cat" and other funny statements while he does nothing for his half-brother. Sorry, the guy is a jacka**, and anyone who votes Dem (with few exceptions) is a jacka**, and the same goes for almost everyone who votes Rep with few exceptions.

As much as Obama is trying to seem like a real bleed-heart to help everyone, I must admit his radio commercial tonight had me laughing. He said emphatically, from a speech, "I am my brother's keeper!" Ohhhh reeeeeaaaaalllly? How's your brother keeping in Africa? How well are you taking care of him?

Really what he should have said is "I am your brother's keeper" meaning how he plans on stealing from us and giving it to others. If Obama gave a rats a** he would send off $1,000 to his brother.

What infuriates me in this 2 minute radio commercial is all this talk of changing lives and really caring is that he doesn't care at all. How this man is even considered without any real requisite experience shows how far we have fallen.

This is not a vote for McCain speech either. At least we know McCain is a corporate sell-out, it's just Obama's use of the words "fat-cat" and other funny statements while he does nothing for his half-brother. Sorry, the guy is a jacka**, and anyone who votes Dem (with few exceptions) is a jacka**, and the same goes for almost everyone who votes Rep with few exceptions.

He gave up hundreds of thousands of dollars to be a community planner. Either real stupid, nope, or he cares, and I believe that gives him experience on the subject.

Also, you don't know the details about his brother. For all we know he could be a drug addict, and if Obama gave him $1000 or whatever, that would be a major diservice, and he could end up dead. You don't know the info, and neither do I, so let's refrain from any further speculation.

Obama has been a legislator at the state and federal level for twelve years and has taught Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago Law School for 12 years (that he knows the Constitution and Con Law already makes him more qualified than the guy in the White House right now).

Any idea how much experience Ronald Reagan had before becoming President? Any idea at all?

Obama has been a legislator at the state and federal level for twelve years and has taught Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago Law School for 12 years (that he knows the Constitution and Con Law already makes him more qualified than the guy in the White House right now).

Any idea how much experience Ronald Reagan had before becoming President? Any idea at all?

More than George Bush

If Obama really was worried about his brother having a drug addiction he would allocate rice and beans to him monthly. The expense would be under $100/mo easily. The point is he has done NOTHING to be his brother's keeper. NOTHING!!! If his brother was a drug addict where was the desire to put him in rehab, if he's not and just starving where is his desire to feed him? Sorry the pandering jacka** who's my brother's keeper, i.e. welfare goon, is desiring more money from me.

Being a Constitutional lawyer makes him qualified to run the country without any administrative history? If you are serious you are a complete moron, if you were joking I thought it was funny too. The role of the president isn't judicial, that's the role of congress, it's to administrate primarily. That's why governors have traditionally been presidents more than senators.

Ronald Reagan had more experience than Obama. He was governor from 1967-1975 as the administrator of the largest state in the union. You seriously weren't thinking they were equal, unless of course you were kidding again. Comparing a governor with a senator in experience is night and day. The governor can't just vote "present" when he doesn't want to hurt his political career like Obama.

If Obama really was worried about his brother having a drug addiction he would allocate rice and beans to him monthly. The expense would be under $100/mo easily. The point is he has done NOTHING to be his brother's keeper. NOTHING!!! If his brother was a drug addict where was the desire to put him in rehab, if he's not and just starving where is his desire to feed him? Sorry the pandering jacka** who's my brother's keeper, i.e. welfare goon, is desiring more money from me.

Being a Constitutional lawyer makes him qualified to run the country without any administrative history? If you are serious you are a complete moron, if you were joking I thought it was funny too. The role of the president isn't judicial, that's the role of congress, it's to administrate primarily. That's why governors have traditionally been presidents more than senators.

Ronald Reagan had more experience than Obama. He was governor from 1967-1975 as the administrator of the largest state in the union. You seriously weren't thinking they were equal, unless of course you were kidding again. Comparing a governor with a senator in experience is night and day. The governor can't just vote "present" when he doesn't want to hurt his political career like Obama.

Um at top Federal Level: Judicial = Supreme Court; Administrative = White House; Legistlative = Congress

Let's leave his experience at legislative OK? Law school professor in anything doesn't qualify you to be president. Every Con law professor I had and have met is a pompous ass.

This is the dumbest sh-- ever. This is so f'n stupid that people vote based on this, or if Barack is a Muslim, or McCain is too old, etc. etc. WHo cares who cares who cares. This is the failure of the American democracy- the douche and the turd. People think they have only two choices, and then vote for McCain because Obama won't give money to his brother, or vote for Obama because they want to be part of history by voting for the first black president (someone actually said this to me as their reason for voting for Obama). None of this matters, nothing will change, as long as we only focus on stupid sh-- and not realize that neither party gives a f what we think after we vote for them. Once they are in office, their goal is not to represent their electorate, it's to make money and to stay in office. The funny thing is, if people woke up and made them represent, our democracy would function so much better! I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore!!!!!

This is the dumbest sh-- ever. This is so f'n stupid that people vote based on this, or if Barack is a Muslim, or McCain is too old, etc. etc. WHo cares who cares who cares. This is the failure of the American democracy- the douche and the turd. People think they have only two choices, and then vote for McCain because Obama won't give money to his brother, or vote for Obama because they want to be part of history by voting for the first black president (someone actually said this to me as their reason for voting for Obama). None of this matters, nothing will change, as long as we only focus on stupid sh-- and not realize that neither party gives a f what we think after we vote for them. Once they are in office, their goal is not to represent their electorate, it's to make money and to stay in office. The funny thing is, if people woke up and made them represent, our democracy would function so much better! I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore!!!!!

:thumbsup::lol:

:thumbsup::worthy: