My son was watching a show called Robot Chicken

So I'm on the computer and my kid is watching Robot Chicken, some claymation show from some of the guys that do Family Guy when the have a skit opening to a highschool scene...a bunch of guys are standing in the hallway when one puts a "kick me" sign on another....then a guy in a Bills uniform runs out, tries to kick him and falls right on his a$$..as one of the kids say "F@ck you Scott Norwood you d!ck"

I could not beleive my ears....it's like a second generation dishin on Scott. Thats just wrong!!!

So I'm on the computer and my kid is watching Robot Chicken, some claymation show from some of the guys that do Family Guy when the have a skit opening to a highschool scene...a bunch of guys are standing in the hallway when one puts a "kick me" sign on another....then a guy in a Bills uniform runs out, tries to kick him and falls right on his a$$..as one of the kids say "F@ck you Scott Norwood you d!ck"

I could not beleive my ears....it's like a second generation dishin on Scott. Thats just wrong!!!

Seth Green does that show never been a fan of him JMO

Hey! I said that first! Right around 10:15 p.m., January 28th, 1991. I have witnesses.

I demand royalties!

:thumbsup:

Hey! I said that first! Right around 10:15 p.m., January 28th, 1991. I have witnesses.

I demand royalties!

:thumbsup:

:lol:

Seth Green is funny. I love how they talk about Robot Chicken at the end of the Family Guy Star Wars episode. "Yeah but Chris you double 20 twenty people and that's like 40 people." Then Chris shouts: "Dad your a dick" and storms off. Chris is voiced by Seth Green who is the creator of Robot Chicken. :lol: