Pawlenty it is

VABills

Looks like he canceled everything and headed out. Looks like he will either be announced tonight or in the morning as the Veep for Mccain.

I just read that several of the potential VP picks including Romney, Pawlenty, and Liebeman are going to be at the announcement which could explain this.

Darin makes more sense than Obama...I have more experience than Obama.

Know f'in way. I agree with him on a lot of things, but the automatic killing of stupid people would make my commute to work kind of bloody. There are too many of you out that that Darins hammer would slam down on. Starting with the 70K from last night.

Romney is out too...Sarah Palen (spelling)? Could draw in the Hillary crowd. My suprise pick...Colin Powell...Won't happen but wow..how good would that be?

I wonder how they'll spin having a VP for a 70 year old man who has even less experience than Obama. I still don't believe it's her, I bet the McCain campaign is floating her name out there to build some suspense for the announcement.

At least according to this

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail...ml?hpid=topnews

Pawlenty is staying home tomorrow, when the VP choice is supposed to campaign with McCain. Considering the Pawlenty quote, "I'm just happy to support McCain," I think he's out.

Carville, that annoying-as-hell-but-smart pundit, thinks McCain is going to pull a surprise out.

Condi Rice would be a big surprise.

She would be. A big liability too for the Bush ties. From what I've read, McCain doesn't have a chummy relationship with her. With Russia stomping its feet, Condi wold be intruiging. Imagine: the Reps pick a black woman for VP who is either sexless or lesbian.

The Dems would have to tiptoe around her.

I also think if it is Palin...It's a masterstroke...It erases Obama's change message by putting a woman on the ticket and would certainly draw in some if not most of Hillary's crowd and it would highlight what I think is Obama's big mistake by not picking Hillary.