Your First two Cars. What were they?

Steely Dan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you get my avatar??? :thumbsup:
Sorry, I collect misc jpgs in a folder and it was time for an update; must have grabbed it from there. Didn't remember seeing it here and it's so damn appropriate.

I'll change it to another (probably someone else's).

1977 Porsche 924--glorified VolksWagon but I rebuilt it from the ground up it with my Old Man so the memories were priceless.

1997 Nissan 240sx--loved that car, got laid for the first time in the passenger seat so the memories were priceless. :thumbsup:

1977 Porsche 924--glorified VolksWagon but I rebuilt it from the ground up it with my Old Man so the memories were priceless.

1997 Nissan 240sx--loved that car, got laid for the first time in the passenger seat so the memories were priceless. :thumbsup:

The 924 used the same Audi/VW engine that AMC's used.

Both Ford Fiestas (see Avatar). The first one was yellow, the second one was orange. I bought the first one in 1987 for $200, and the second one a year and a half later for $250. I added a third for additional parts the same year for about $50. I milked that $500 investment until 1992.

my first car was a crappy 1974 riviera handed down from my mom. It died a steamy death when the head gasket blew. So i bought my dream car for $1500 bucks in 1981.

http://www.klausclassics.com/image.php?Id=53

My Brother and I fixed it up. It was a 389ci with the 6-pack. Numbers matched, although we dropped the 3 speed tranny and put in a turbo 400. we put 10.75/1 pistons and a 3/4 race cam with a high lift in it to make it lope like a friggin Demon. i could rattle windows from 3 houses away...

Both Ford Fiestas (see Avatar). The first one was yellow, the second one was orange. I bought the first one in 1987 for $200, and the second one a year and a half later for $250. I added a third for additional parts the same year for about $50. I milked that $500 investment until 1992.

Ok, fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Two Fiesta's??? :worthy:

my first car was a crappy 1974 riviera handed down from my mom. It died a steamy death when the head gasket blew. So i bought my dream car for $1500 bucks in 1981.

http://www.klausclassics.com/image.php?Id=53

My Brother and I fixed it up. It was a 389ci with the 6-pack. Numbers matched, although we dropped the 3 speed tranny and put in a turbo 400. we put 10.75/1 pistons and a 3/4 race cam with a high lift in it to make it lope like a friggin Demon. i could rattle windows from 3 houses away...

Is that the actual car? That's sweet I'd love an old muscle car!! :thumbsup: