Marshawn

Due to my classes for the day being over and my obsession with the Bills, I'm watching footage of last years games, and I can honestly say this:

Along with Marion Barber III, I don't know of ANYONE in the NFL today that wants that 1 extra yard more. Beast Mode for a reason, I honestly think he puts his career on the line every play, it seems like he'd take an ACL tear over losing a yard. He seems to love the team, love the city, and whatever people think poorly about the guy I'd like to know, cause I think he's the cornerstone of this team.

Had to rant about that :rolleyes:.

Go Bills.

Due to my classes for the day being over and my obsession with the Bills, I'm watching footage of last years games, and I can honestly say this:

Along with Marion Barber III, I don't know of ANYONE in the NFL today that wants that 1 extra yard more. Beast Mode for a reason, I honestly think he puts his career on the line every play, it seems like he'd take an ACL tear over losing a yard. He seems to love the team, love the city, and whatever people think poorly about the guy I'd like to know, cause I think he's the cornerstone of this team.

Had to rant about that :rolleyes:.

Go Bills.

Hell yes. Dude plays with heart. Marshawn to the house 15 times this year on his way to the pro bowl