I HATE the Howard Stern replays

John Adams

It's a compilation of his best interviews with famous singers and bands. So far, Sting, Bee Gees (1993), Aerosmith, Stevie Wonder...not sure who else they included.

Stern hasn't been funny in 15 years. I hate him but I love to diss him on message boards.

see that's why i put in the thread title "For Stern fans...." it really amazes me why people feel compelled to make disparaging comments on things they do not care about or do not like...or I guess "hate". But if you must you must, thanks for the contribution and even more so, bumping this thread up for even more exposure.

:rolleyes:

see that's why i put in the thread title "For Stern fans...." it really amazes me why people feel compelled to make disparaging comments on things they do not care about or do not like...or I guess "hate". But if you must you must, thanks for the contribution and even more so, bumping this thread up for even more exposure.

:rolleyes:

The James Taylor interview was great. He's still an amazing singer.

the bee gees were absolutely phenomenal...i always enjoyed them but never took them too too serious....James Taylor was great and although he didnt really perform, Sting and Trudi were a great interview

It's a compilation of his best interviews with famous singers and bands. So far, Sting, Bee Gees (1993), Aerosmith, Stevie Wonder...not sure who else they included.