My Wish List

Got_Wood

These are some of the things that I would love to see happen this season:

1. Sign Lee Evans to an extension before game 1. He deserves it.

2. Peters shows up before the season starts and solidifies the O-Line. He then fires his agent, and apologizes for being selfish.

3. Trent Edwards stays healthy for 16 games (or more if we make the playoffs), and is among the top 10 QB's in the league in passing yards and TD's.

4. Dick Jauron will show more confidence in his team. If we have the lead going into the 2nd half, I don't want to see us try and drain the clock for the rest of the game (only to see the other team come back and win and leave us completely disappointed). We need to take some chances on 4th down. We need to get the ball in the air more often, especially passes beyond 10 yards. And NEVER, EVER punt the ball if you are getting beat by the Patriots late in the game.

5. Marshawn will show the world how great he really is. This year is his year.

6. The D-Line and LB's destroy opposing teams' running game. I want to see Stroud, Schobel, Kelsay, McCargo, Poz, Mitchell and Crowell light some people up in the backfield this season.

7. Our secondary, finally healthy and deep in talent, will make opposing QB's fear throwing the ball down field. It's great to have Simpson back, and to see Greer take it to the next level this year. These guys could be incredible together, and McKelvin will help make them elite.

8. James Hardy needs to live up to the hype. If he can become even just a little threat opposite Lee Evans, it will open up this offense tremendously.

9. Rob Royal. This year is the year he becomes a real Tight End. Finally we have a QB that will get him the ball, and a guy that can be very effective in the red zone. I would love to see numbers along the lines of 600 yards and 8 TDs for Royal.

10. Playoffs!!! It's time to turn this organization around baby! I can't wait to see us rack up the W's.

These are some of the things that I would love to see happen this season:

7. Our secondary, finally healthy and deep in talent, will make opposing QB's fear throwing the ball down field. It's great to have Simpson back, and to see Greer take it to the next level this year. These guys could be incredible together, and McKelvin will help make them elite.

uhh, i don't think that Brady and the other QB's we face are going to fear throwing the ball downfield against the Buffalo Bills

Why don't you just add 19-0 and the Bills winning the Super Bowl? Geesh.

I think the Superbowl is up for grabs this year. Do I think the Bills are capable of getting there? Not too sure about that. The big question marks for me are Dick Jauron's coaching ability, our team's health, and our offense's ability to put the ball in the end zone. It may take another year and another coach (Cowher sure would be nice). But, there is a good chance that this team makes a run for the playoffs and maybe more.

Talent wise, we're looking very good right now. It's a matter of this team coming together as a unit and feeling like they have a chance to win every time they step on the field.