prediction

No doubt berndog!!! I didn't think about the "Jets being shoved in your face factor" I would be pretty annoyed too!!!! I just think they'll have a pretty solid line (without a Pro Bowler though) and until Farve burns out he'll probably make em' look better than they are. Did I mention I still think we'll kick the crap out of em' anyways!!!!!????? :rolleyes:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9-7 -- my prediction.

W SEATTLE SEAHAWKS home opener. shut down julius jones. trent to the royal for 2 scores.

L @ Jacksonville Jaguars JAX is too physical. garrard is special. close game. trent might get injured.

W OAKLAND RAIDERS OAK is terrible. shut donw mcfadden. blitz -- shoebel with 3 sacks.

W @ St. Louis Rams steven jackson = 8 guys in the box. trent finds lang bombs -- posts. soft st. louis DEF.

L @ Arizona Cardinals zona is a good team and will surprise. will be hot and nasty. Larry Fitz with 2 scores.

BYE

L SAN DIEGO CHARGERS even at home, we can't beat this team. OL and DE too much. especially without Peters.

L @ Miami Dolphins miami is for real. they are physical and have a good running game.

L NEW YORK JETS favre eats up the soft cover 2 de. jets OL in is dynamic. ouch

L @ New England Patriots too much brady and moss. NE is still to powerful

W CLEVELAND BROWNS we can hang with the slow browns. their def is soft enoug for trent to find holes.

W @ Kansas City Chiefs stop larry johnson with 9 guys in the box and we win. fred jackson screen passes rule.

W SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS this will be a close game. lindell field goal late.

W MIAMI DOLPHINS (Toronto) bills will get timely special teams play. blow out win for blfo.

W @ New York Jets bills surprise everyone and win in NY. marshawn goes wild for 200 total yrds.

W @ Denver Broncos denver is terrible on def. bills win a squeeker by a field goal.

L NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Lost me right there. Miami still has a long way to go

maybe this will refresh your memory :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b87VUFugL4

I'm right there with ya on this one. It seems that the Cardinals are beginning to have some pieces in place, and are working to rebuild, just like Buffalo. I'd say their team development is about a year behind where we are right now though. I also think we have better, smarter coaches, and have done better at drafting talent instead of relying on FA.

Buffalo is better than Arizona. No doubt in my mind.

I agree BC. My concern over this game is that the NFC West plays the NFC East in addition to the AFC East, then has 2 other conference games against Carolina and Minnesota. I see at least seven loses there and this doesn't include anyone in their division. If they don't bring their best games against non-Patriots* A-East, they're not likely to put many fannies in the seats..

I believe we're better too, but this game -on the road- concerns me.

9-7 -- my prediction.

W SEATTLE SEAHAWKS home opener. shut down julius jones. trent to the royal for 2 scores.

L @ Jacksonville Jaguars JAX is too physical. garrard is special. close game. trent might get injured.

W OAKLAND RAIDERS OAK is terrible. shut donw mcfadden. blitz -- shoebel with 3 sacks.

W @ St. Louis Rams steven jackson = 8 guys in the box. trent finds lang bombs -- posts. soft st. louis DEF.

L @ Arizona Cardinals zona is a good team and will surprise. will be hot and nasty. Larry Fitz with 2 scores.

BYE

L SAN DIEGO CHARGERS even at home, we can't beat this team. OL and DE too much. especially without Peters.

L @ Miami Dolphins miami is for real. they are physical and have a good running game.

L NEW YORK JETS favre eats up the soft cover 2 de. jets OL in is dynamic. ouch

L @ New England Patriots too much brady and moss. NE is still to powerful

W CLEVELAND BROWNS we can hang with the slow browns. their def is soft enoug for trent to find holes.

W @ Kansas City Chiefs stop larry johnson with 9 guys in the box and we win. fred jackson screen passes rule.

W SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS this will be a close game. lindell field goal late.

W MIAMI DOLPHINS (Toronto) bills will get timely special teams play. blow out win for blfo.

W @ New York Jets bills surprise everyone and win in NY. marshawn goes wild for 200 total yrds.

W @ Denver Broncos denver is terrible on def. bills win a squeeker by a field goal.

L NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Miami, for real. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :rolleyes:<_<:devil::devil::lol:

You lost me at "Miami is for real."

Yet, the Bills blow them out at a nuetral site.... :rolleyes:

Originally, I stopped reading after this gem:

talent wise , coaching and overall managment, the FINS are just as good as the bills. the games will be close. do a position by position analysis. i can't stand rose colored glasses fans. we are all bills fans, but lets be sober about the other teams in the division. parity exists. you have to put aside bias and use logic. do a sidebyside...and get back to me.

I was just in Phoenix for meetings. The Birds Nest has a retractable roof. Anyone who has ever been to Phoenix (cement city) knows that is will be about 110 degrees during that game. SUNNY and bright.

Cardinals have developed some offensive punch. Their defense is shaping up. They have four or five pro bowl types. Bill will be coming off another road trip from St. Louis the weekend before. That is a lot of travel to the WEST.

keep up the good work.

talent wise , coaching and overall managment, the FINS are just as good as the bills. the games will be close. do a position by position analysis. i can't stand rose colored glasses fans. we are all bills fans, but lets be sober about the other teams in the division. parity exists. you have to put aside bias and use logic. do a sidebyside...and get back to me.

:rolleyes:

The real Jimmy Griffin would never ever say the Fins were better than the Bills.

The Fins were the worst team in the NFL last year and the Bills were in the middle 3rd.

The Bills did more to improve this off-season. It's not rose colored glasses.

We don't know anything about the fins coaching and overall managment.

Tony Sparano is a rookie. Their most talanted players are rookies. Parcells will not be taking the feild or making the calls on Sundays.

Please, let's have this so-called position by position analysis.

Look, I hate the fish as much as the next guy but they have the makings of a good running team. Two solid backs and most of their offensivelinemen are good runblockers. Sorry.

isnt ronnie brown hurt and ricky williams still nu-age ricky williams?

or are their 2 other backs i dont know about?

I'll see if I have time tomorrow to write up a side-by-side with analysis.

Ricky Williams is primed for a VERY good season. Jake Long is dominant already. Ronnie Brown was on route to 2000+ total yards last season. He was shredding defenses. Ginn looks like a top WR. On defense, they are active and young. Ssaban knows talent -- and stacked the team with guys that will blossom. Compared to the Bills, who had one pro bowler in, what, 10 yrs (brad morman), they have some talent.

Ricky Williams is primed for a VERY good season. Jake Long is dominant already. Ronnie Brown was on route to 2000+ total yards last season. He was shredding defenses. Ginn looks like a top WR. On defense, they are active and young. Ssaban knows talent -- and stacked the team with guys that will blossom. Compared to the Bills, who had one pro bowler in, what, 10 yrs (brad morman), they have some talent.

im dying here

Come on man. If you're going to troll, at least be good at it.

Turns OUR punter is named Brian, not Brad.

Also, here's a list of all the Bills to make it to the Pro Bowl since the 1998 season:

1998 (season, game played in 99)

Sam Gash

Ruben Brown

Sam Gash

Ruben Brown

Eric Moulds

Ruben Brown

Ted Washington

Sam Cowart

Larry Centers

Ruben Brown

Drew Bledsoe

Travis Henry

Eric Moulds

Ruben Brown

Sam Adams

Takeo Spikes

Terrence McGee

Sam Adams

Takeo Spikes

Nate Clements

Terrence McGee

Mike Schneck

Brian Moorman

Brian Moorman

Aaron Schobel

i dont know what trolling is. i suppose it is some inside computer/ prejorative insult. stick to the subject matter. focus on the issues. don't try to impress the other readers. stay with the conversation and within the thread. you seem to know a little (stress that word) about the bills. but there are other teams in the league with growing and blossoming talent and rosters. keep your eyes and ears open and be open to the suggestion that other teams are better than the bills b/k they have better rosters. don't forget peters in 07, BTW.

as to the pro bowl list, i think it is fair to say that most on THOSE THIN LISTS are/were alternates. only two (2) of those guys are still with the team -- what does that tell you? And one is a punter. the idea that the bills have talent, as we all know, if over and done with. they have stunk for 10 years.. this season we haev seen a transformation. we know have some fiber and some bodies out there that can compete. but please, if you are insisting that the club has had talent -- pro bowl talek for the past 10 yrs your are on "cloud nine."

again, we are all here to talk about the team and be open to suggestion and conversation. my post simply says teh FINS will win a game against us. I feel they have the talent to do that; and we don't have the talent to STOP them. seems reasonable. seems pragmatic.

side-by-side with analysis.

i wanna try and do this really quick, because saying miami is as talented as the bills is the biggest joke i've heard in months.

QB - wash. i'd like to give it to Edwards, who is young and improving, over a known commodity in Penny who was just cut, but I can see the argument for Chadwick too I guess. By the end of the year, Edwards should get the nod.

RB - not close

WR - Edwards, Hardy, Parrish, Reed > Ginn, Hagen, Wilford

OL - Bills are much better with Peters, a little better without Peters. To say Jake Long is already dominant is friggin retarded.

TE - Rob Royal must actually than anything they have, and that's hard to believe.

the defensive comparison is an absolute joke.

We're better at every position and it's not close. Our punter is better, our kicker is better, Ginn is a good return man, but yea i'll take ours all day.

It's a pathetic comparison really. There isn't one position you can say they have a distinct advantage. Cmon jimmy griffin you're better than this.