Science type question about beer...

yall

Actually, some beer experts here have said certain beers taste better warmed to over 50 degrees.

:devil:

I was looking for a reason to make fun of the polish. Hell, my grandparents were very polish, and they would do stuff that would defy our American logic. :lol:

Oh. So you weren't telling me to go to fly away somewhere, then.

What was that old Bob & Ray line? Something like..."We welcome you to the annual meeting of the Americans Against All Acronyms, a.k.a. the AAAA."

:P

:lol:

Air is actually an amazing insulator. A lot of insulation types are just different ways of trapping a stagnant layer of air around whatever is being insulated. If you can keep air from moving (thus eliminating convection) it will be a very good insulator because it has a very low thermal conductivity.

It's also why 72 degree water feels a heck of a lot colder than 72 degree air. Your body heat is transfered away much faster in water.

I.E. clothes and bedding.

Interestingly though.........boiling water will not scald as severely as steam of the same temperature.

Anybody know why? B-)

Yo' Mama. :D

Yeah, but why is it that when I microwave my beer it doesn't stay as warm as long as when I put it on the stove?

:lol:

My grandfather (he was Polish, if that matters) would heat/warm his beer in the oven...

:devil:

:worthy:

:worthy: