J.P.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m a big Edwards fan ,but it looks to me like Edwards is really hurting. This type of injury could easily be reagravated with another hit. I guess were glad we didn`t trade the bearded one. Lets Go Buffalooooo

lol i was at the practice where he got hit in the thigh...it was a big dead leg thats it hahahah he is fine

I`m a big Edwards fan ,but it looks to me like Edwards is really hurting. This type of injury could easily be reagravated with another hit. I guess were glad we didn`t trade the bearded one. Lets Go Buffalooooo

Dumb. Trent has already been declared the starter unless he's put 6 ft. under before Sept. :lol:

Sniffing glue is for losers. Don't be a loser.

PTR

god help me if I have to put up with another year of this qb crap

You won't have to if Trent stays healthy and plays at a level where he deserves to be the starter. If he falls short in either area, expect the JP crusade to continue and don't be surprised if JP does well when he's in there. He can play in this league.

ANY injury could be aggravated with another hit.

You won't have to if Trent stays healthy and plays at a level where he deserves to be the starter. If he falls short in either area, expect the JP crusade to continue and don't be surprised if JP does well when he's in there. He can play in this league.

the thing the irked me the most is when turk said "now we're letting our QB's make their own decisions out there", I actually think that either one of these two can win in this new system JP would do better, but we can win with trent too" you could've put the ultimate QB back there last season and they would not have been any better

Really? I think Hamdan's the starter for game one. (JP's still got that big ice-pack on his thumb, and that thing could easily be 'reagravated' [sic] with another hit.)

Good point with the exception that JP played last week and missed no practice while Trent is still actually limping and is likely to miss his second game tonight. I think Edwards will start first game even so but its not entirely implausible that he won't be able to answer the bell in week 1. Maybe its a sports hernia and they are just hiding it from us, I hear that's a career ender.

They also said he was walking with a limp. That sux.

From the Buffalo News today:

“It’s more of a protective limp, I guess,” Edwards said. “It’s knowing my boundaries. There are certain things that cause more problems than others. It’s going good. There hasn’t been a setback so far, and that’s what I’ve been encouraged about.”

Sounds like he is limping to help heal the wound, rather than limping because of pain. At least that's the way I read it. He'll be fine for the opener, GO BILLS...

based on what? His awesome 10-31 career record?

We all know where you stand on the qb situation. You go to bed crying every night because your man love is not starting anymore. Get over it & stop wishing for Edwards to get injured just so Losman can play & somehow resurrect his career. Edwards is the starter, got it?