An Open Letter to Tony Romo...

buckeyemike

Have to agree she is dynamite.

I'll disagree.

She used to be dynamite.

She's had too much botox/colegen, or whatever crap that is that makes her lips look all F'd up.

I'm not saying she's a dog, just that she's not as dynamite as she used to be.

Technically she is hot I guess. I mean she definitely has a great body, but there's something missing. She looks dumb. She looks vacant. She looks like a cliché blonde floozy to me.

These are bad things?

Technically she is hot I guess. I mean she definitely has a great body, but there's something missing. She looks dumb. She looks vacant. She looks like a cliché blonde floozy to me.

These are her best qualities!

No way. Have you seen how much makeup Underwood wears? You don't know WHAT'S under that drag. Jessica's body is way better, anyway.

This is the key to any of these celeb discussions. Give me Saturday morning standing in line for coffee pics with no shower/makeup/hairstyle, etc. and then i'll tell you who is hotter.

I think Carrie is a beautiful chick...Just gorgeous in a classic sense.

Jess seems like you could really talk her into some crazy shiit in the sack (especially if I told her I would put her in my movie,) definitely a little more ditzy.

I'd give Carrie the face, Jess the body (see: juggs)

I'd like to take Carrie to Xmas dinner. I'd like to rail on Jess in a drunken, wild one-night stand.

Bottom line: Good for Romo. He's doing what any NFL QB (especially Dallas) should be, and using his fame to score hot pussey.

Underwood is "cute" Kinda funny chin. By no means am I knocking her though. While Simpson is a 9.5/10, I would grade out Underwood at a solid 8 to 8.5. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.