Nfl Live is doing...

The AFC East preview today at 4pm on ESPN. I am not looking forward to this considering after yesterday's preview, Bonny Bernstein said,"Tomorrow will be the AFC East preview which will include Tom Brady and the Patriots, along with two teams starting two new QB's in the division with Brett Favre and Chad Pennington", they didn't even mention one thing about the Bills. Biased bastards! :ph34r:

The AFC East preview today at 4pm on ESPN. I am not looking forward to this considering after yesterday's preview, Bonny Bernstein said,"Tomorrow will be the AFC East preview which will include Tom Brady and the Patriots, along with two teams starting two new QB's in the division with Brett Favre and Chad Pennington", they didn't even mention one thing about the Bills. Biased bastards! :ph34r:

To the rest of the league will be 2008's silent killer. And I like it like that. :thumbsup:

Well, with three QBs like Brady, Favre and Chadwick to fellate how would ESPN have time to cover all four teams?

Marcellus showing lots of love for his old team:

Most Important Offensive Player - Marshawn Lynch

Most Impactful rookie - Leodis McElvin

Though he still picked us to go 8-8 behind the Jets.

(IMO - we will beat the Jets twice this year, including a blowout at the Meadowlands).

Marcellus showing lots of love for his old team:

Most Important Offensive Player - Marshawn Lynch

Most Impactful rookie - Leodis McElvin

Though he still picked us to go 8-8 behind the Jets.

(IMO - we will beat the Jets twice this year, including a blowout at the Meadowlands).

Agreed the Jets look great on paper but so did we every season with Donahoe i forsee 6-10 for the jets, 3-13 dolfags 12-4 pats and 11-5 bills

How do the Jets finish ahead of us this year? Before they aquired Favre they were predicted to suck, and now since they have a fricking 40 year old Quarterback they are predicted to finish borderline of the playoffs and ahead of us? I don't get that at all. Tipical Jets bandwagons. :ph34r::thumbsup::blink:

His name is Brett Favre, every team ever should pay billions of dollars and bite off their own arms to have him play for them. That is why. End of story.

To the rest of the league will be 2008's silent killer. And I like it like that. :ph34r:

Ah, yes. Nothing more exciting than to hope your team this year will be roughly equivalent to a fart.

That makes no sense whatsoever. Are you telling me that he's gone from being a sucker to a suckee?

Exactly, there are two types of people in this world, suckers, and suckees, and moving to miami will never change you from being the former to being the latter.